Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I fully enjoyed Yakitate Japan up through the end of the Monaco Arc and still consider that portion of the show to be one of my favorites. It was interesting, and it had a lot of heart. Everything past that I can take or leave, and I never bothered reading the manga past then as I heard Kawachi got further relegated to joke status and things just got completely out of hand with bread people and the reactions.

Honestly I'd be more terrified of the guy who thinks nothing of turning people into inanimate objects (Granted he didn't force them to eat his bread), than some stupid bread zombies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Squidster posted:

I would like to especially highlight Wanko Number One as the single grossest harem ever.

The protagonist owns a dog, and when that dog is inside his apartment he sees it as a sexy high school girl. She talks like a human, but has the mind of a literal dog. The central conflict of the manga is that the protagonist must overcome the temptation to gently caress his sexy dog. Then he gets a cat. When he's alone with it, it is a sexy teenage tsundere.

It's like - who the gently caress sees a pet curling up beside its owner, and is all "yeah, I'd tap that." And who the hell at Mangabox went "yeah, that is totes a thing America will dig"?

I misread that as "Greatest harem ever" until I reread it to make sure you weren't being creepy.

But yeah, I don't exactly see a burgeoning market for zoophile manga.