Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo

EDIT: I'm really interested in seeing how they handle the Gauna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Sindai posted:

Knights of Sidonia was always good, but ever since Tsumugi showed up it's been fantastic. I wish it had a more regular release schedule so we could justify having a thread for it.

Izana and Tsumugi are the greatest. And I love how Tanikaze is stuffing his face in nearly every noncombat scene he appears in.

Discussion might hot up when the anime gets released, whenever that may be.

Loved the cutaway view of the GBE-blasted hull section in chapter 47. I'm sure Nihei had loads of fun with that.

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer
A second video for Knights of Sidonia just arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I31QP4SE3Gw

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Vesi posted:

I think you should give Knights of Sidonia a chance though, it's very different from other Nihei manga and quickly became one of my favourites. You just need to get used to paying attention to people's haircuts since faces are mostly the same but otherwise the art supports the story very well.

Every now and then I check to see whether someone has translated the latest volume, but no joy so far. At least the official volumes are coming out at a good rate. Perhaps there'll be renewed interest once the anime comes out next spring.