Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Little typo: it's Kaoru Mori, not Koaru. And I don't know much about the publishing side of this stuff, but I'm pretty sure she still works with enterbrain/comic beam, just under a rebranded magazine (fellows changed to haruta a few months back)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I think our Panty and Stocking thread hit the archives, so I'll stick this here: A christmas special(mediafire link) from the Manga Strip series (previous chapters are up on mangahere)

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Suicide Island is back with the next volume!

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Speaking of solving your problems with food, new volume of Nobunaga's Chef

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
A whole volume of Hito Hitori Futari today.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
The final batch of Hito Hitori Futari chapters went up

Epoxy Bulletin fucked around with this message at 09:57 on May 23, 2014

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

coathat posted:

There's a whole volume of a new Furuya Minoru manga. It's everything I wanted and more.

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/wanitokagegisu-r12132

Haha awesome, the character designs are looking a lot more varied than his usual, and we have a supporting cast of fellow goony screwballs already. Hope we get more, but that staff message makes it sound unlikely..

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Hoodrich posted:

You're literally afraid to post about jacking off to animes with giant awesome breasts in a forum full of pedophiles.

A very common theme in anime is denial of self, this is just what we like to call "living the ascetic"

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Tokyo Ghoul gets brought up here from time to time, and most of the English sites seem to be under the assumption it's his inaugural work... Turns out, it isn't. This is:

(album is :nws:)

Ah, what might have been :allears:

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Terper posted:

Wait, it just ends there?! Come on!

It's an ongoing translation, that's chapter 20 out of 50 and change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Schubalts posted:

Don't they already have a subscription that is just for their manga releases? Or do they only have the separate anime-only subscription?

I'm thinking he meant something like their queue function for anime that sends you alerts when your flagged shows update, which has probably been their most requested feature since day one of the manga introduction and for some reason is still nowhere to be seen.