Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Both I Am Missing and I'm In Mari updated, and boy howdy how I wish they weren't monthly. I'm In Mari moves at such a slow pace. It's good, but it doesn't accomplish much chapter to chapter. And of course there's a big fat cliffhanger at the end of this one where not much happened.

I Am Missing for once had a somewhat happy and not horrible and brutal turn of events with Airi not loving dying(though her house burned), only to go right back to being dark by the end of the chapter. Real curious to see where they go with that, this series has been pretty drat incredible but I am wondering just how long it'll go on for.

With regard to I Am Missing.

I think it's got legs for quite a while yet. Satoru will probably jump back to 1988 at least once more, if not twice, and (I could be wrong), I don't think we have any major clues as to the real killer's identity. I went back to chapter 4 to see what the guy looked like when he attempted a kidnapping, and so far nobody really maps to the facial features we're able to make out. The new TV reporter guy kinda, but it's only been a couple days, he shouldn't be able to grow a full beard out like that so quickly. Or maybe I'm just projecting. :negative:

Another possibility is that an alternate-Satoru is the real culprit due to timey-wimey bullshit, but nothing's pointed to that directly yet and good Lord do I hope it never goes there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009
The humble Japanese Truck has the highest body count in all manga history. Planetary genocides included.

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009

Agreed, from a storytelling standpoint.

From another angle, this can be interpreted as the author throwing up his middle fingers at everyone who screamed about NTR (and good on him for that; the whole argument was obnoxious and nonsensical).