Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
He gets better. A lot better. Trust me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

I have no idea how the gently caress they're going to include Buddha in a fight. It just seems weird, as he'd either be WAAAAAY over powered or a complete pacifist who just freely gave humanity the win. But yeah, the interpretations have definitely been over the top, so I'm far more interested than skeptical.
Edit: Though Shiva has the potential to be the most insane. He has some...interesting stories, to say the least.

Hiro Protagonist fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Oct 4, 2019

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Tosk posted:

Heresy is a dark wuxia-type story about Mo Lianjian, disciple of a sect of immortal sorcerers and exorcists, and the trials he faces in pursuit of self-cultivation to find his path.

There isn't a word in that I dislike. I would like to read more Manhua, and this seems right down my alley. Thanks!

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

I saw some people say Nostradamus, which sort of fits? Also, as a Buddhist, super happy at this development, even if it's ridiculous as gently caress.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

RatHat posted:

Shuumatsu no Valkyrie 45

Buddha continues to be great.

Trying to decide if this Buddha is fully in the "skillful means" zone, appearing as needed to reduce suffering, even if (and/or especially if) it runs counter to predisposed visions of how he should be. Or if he's just a glorious, tell-it-like-it-is jerk with a heart of gold. Either way I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Darth TNT posted:

Aww, that's sweet. The winner isn't surprising though.

Chapter 49 was also released today. You might change your opinion, just based on the raw.