Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Autonomous Monster posted:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :allears:

I'm a little apprehensive, given the Blame! OVAs, but I guess Sidonia might lend itself a little better to an anime than Blame! did.

Maybe it will make more sense in Anime form? We may at least be able to tell characters apart better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Sindai posted:

Is there actually going to be an anime? I thought it only showed up in fake upcoming season pictures, like Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer.

Ouch, right in my dreams.

And now I am depressed all of a sudden.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

jonjonaug posted:

Akame ga Kill is good for having a fun core cast and good shonen battles and not much else else. The actual core plot is a steaming pile of dung, even if I do like the side plots like Esdese's weird schoolgirl crush or the JUSTICE girl getting more and more crazy every time anything happens around her.

I'm looking forward to the anime though, it's got White Fox on it.

That is promising. Wonder if they tone some stuff down, it can get pretty graphic at times.