Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.

cooldude2.0 posted:

Does I am a Hero get less frustrating? After page 50 of "hey why are you biting me?! stop!" I just want everyone to die. I wish it was set in a universe where zombie stories and common sense existed.

Who in their right mind would instantly assume biting -> zombie apocalypse. Not everyone in the world is a sperg like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Ghost of Babyhead posted:

A second video for Knights of Sidonia just arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I31QP4SE3Gw

Looks kinda weird but also kinda good? My favourite part of that manga is the gender politics and slice of life stuff so I hope they don't down play that.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Nate RFB posted:

Yo seinen guys and gals, even if you aren't already following along with the Satoshi Mizukami Thread I strongly recommend checking out Spirit Circle. It's been crazy good so far and I partly worry that ironically it's been marooned in my own thread.

I read it and really liked it but for some reason it made me really mad???

I don't get it at all I was just so angry by the end of it.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about

Captain Invictus posted:

You don't get Spirit Circle? The gist of it is all the main characters are constantly reincarnating for some unknown reason, all in relations to each other, but varying each time they reincarnate. They vaguely remember their past lives in dreams. I would say it's a pretty infuriating series in a good way, the Knight storyline was so incredibly good. Like seriously, blew my mind how solid that whole thing was. The current high school-era reincarnation is trying to understand what happened in the past, and hopefully save the girl from the crippling and all-consuming hatred she has felt throughout all of their histories. It can get pretty maddening thanks to really loving unjust scenarios, events, and characters, but that's half the reason it's so good. Spirit Circle is really fantastic and I wish it was a weekly series.

No no I just don't get why it makes me so mad.