Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

This has a pretty interesting first (and second?) chapter: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/ib-Instant-Bullet/Ch-001a--Hero-and-Villian?id=174870 I'm curious where it will go from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I tried giving that a chance, but once I read the first chapter and realized it was the millionth "magical girl shows up out of nowhere to enlist guy in her battle against a dark force" manga, I was just like "NO MORE!". I'm not sure I can handle any more of those, only like .01% of them end up being Hoshi no Samidare quality (and I'm not even sure that fits since it's a lizard that shows up).

Read the second chapter. :ssh:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 29

May have given it away a little too easily by having Hero be so nonchalant, but it was still a pretty fun chapter. Wonder if Hero knew Archer was there all along or only just after the assassination.

Since Demon Queen has the seal, it's clear that her servant, Hero, will beat the poo poo out of the blue demons and their army, assuming he even needs to (it's presumably theirs, at least).

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

According to the scanlators' site, they are handing Maoyuu over to another group. Hopefully this group will be faster, and still have a translation as quality as the current group's. I couldn't find what group it was in my quick search, so I guess it will be a surprise?

About the chapter, I wonder how they'll deal with the Blue Demons? Obviously, Hero won't want to massacre them, but it may be necessary. Also, Archer's alibi for not killing Demon Queen was amazing.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

I don't know what to do with a world where Maoyuu Maou Yuusha chapters actually get released :supaburn:

Wow, a new chapter! I hope we get more sometime before the heat death of the universe! :smithicide: :v:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

According the wikipedia page, there are 5 main novels and 3 side novels. The scanlations appear to be in the midst of novel 3, but maybe the raws are onto 4 by now? Either way, there's plenty to go. :)

edit: Oops, here's the link the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoyu

Silento fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 3, 2015

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 38

Bit of an anti-climactic end for the Blue Seal King if that really did him in.

That was a cool spread of the ocean of flames and Female Knight's horse rearing up. :aaa:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Relin posted:

They're doing the Ninja Slayer manga, which probably doesn't have rape; but NS is terrible.

Actually, Ninja Slayer is the Best. The Best.

WASHOII

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

ahiwattamplifier posted:

Aren't all content specific sub-forums trash though? This one not being an exception to the rule obv

The only trash here is you, buddy. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Gale Raziya posted:

Big head, little body.

Captain Invictus posted:

oven mitt hands

That's me IRL