Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dickeye posted:

Do not read Yakitate Japan.

Listen to Dickeye, Chas. And it felt really weird to write that sentence down, but seriously, pay heed to his words. Also, is that Matthew Broderick in your avatar, Dickeye?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think speculation can be fun, especially for a series like Kusuriya, because, as the Squidster said, it's not so much the fear that "Oh no, she gon' die! :ohdear:" being a thing that happens and more that it serves as a... I dunno, catalyst? Motivator? So MaoČ is motivated to get poo poo done as a way to keep her head attached to the rest of her body because, as it's been mentioned, poo poo is flimsy at the court.

And yeah, so far it's been a fun/interesting read.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sharkopath posted:

I'm an expert, ask me anything.
Should I go with Black Friday sales or wait for Cyber Monday? Saw a buncha volumes of Dorohedoro for relatively cheap and it seems like a good choice. :ohdear:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also, what are some of your favorite panel and/or page transitions in manga?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sharkopath posted:

I'm the most impressed by the panel composition in detective conan altho thats not a seinen, its just such a good use of space and filling in simple classic square panels with occasional diagonal cutins.

I made a bunch of posts about it somewhere.
The chat thread and yea they were pretty ace!