Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I'm digging it. It's still early on, but the fantasy-Persian setting is interesting and sometimes it has pages like this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
The last two chapters of The Magician's Bride explore Elias' backstory a little, and really throw new light on some things.
Dude used to eat people, which is kinda gauche imo

http://bato.to/read/_/314638/mahou-tsukai-no-yome_ch17_by_maigo

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Captain Invictus posted:

He is BEEP BOOP WHAT IS LOVE except magical: the character
Baby don't hurt me...

And yeah, obviously he's an "other" or whatever, I meant more that it explains his relationship with Lindel, his personal background and such.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
New chapter of Ancient Magus Bride.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Newest chapter of AMB http://fanfox.net/manga/mahou_tsukai_no_yome/v08/c044/1.html

drat, Chise.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Captain Invictus posted:

new Ancient Magus Bride.

Jesus, what a dense, heavy chapter. I did not watch the anime except for a few clips early on, how does it end? I heard it reached up to a recent chapter and then had a finale, was it anime-only, and if so, what was it? I felt like this chapter was about the finish the series proper, but it looks like it's closing one book and opening up another.

Nope, the anime ended almost the exact same way, barring the entire College stinger.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I want to write an isekai where some reddit nerd gets trapped in a fantasy world and constantly gets owned because he sucks

KonoSuba exists already.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Lt. Lizard posted:

What I am really curious about is how some of the mankind champions will fight, like Rasputin, Nostradamus or Tesla. They will absolutely have some bullshit abilities invented whole cloth and it will be glorious. :allears:

Tesla's easy, he'll be a gadget, superscience kind of guy.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Hypocrisy posted:

The next fight in Record of Ragnarok begins. Leonidas vs. Apollo. Interesting aesthetic Leonidas has.

Why is the page so small?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
So can you guys explain what the deal is with UB exactly?