Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Fellis posted:

*googles* huh that is a word, i thought you made it up

Where is the teledildonics future that we were promised?! :argh:
It's a great word humanity doesn't use enough.

The_White_Crane posted:

Latest To You: So, Bonchien can see ghosts? Has that come up before?
I think it's been implied a few times he can see things other people can't but it gets waved off with the rest of his eccentricity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
It's been a wild, gory, heartwarming, gorgeous, heartbreaking ride.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If it was going anywhere towards him facing his awful decisions (for which OTHER PEOPLE will eventually suffer immense pain) and looking for redemption and possibly even seeking to solve his clearly massive amounts of self-loathing I would say sure go for it. Maybe it will eventually, but right now we're solidly in "not-Madarame you piece of poo poo" territory.

The current chapter being an extended WELL HOW WAS HE sex punchline isn't helping.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Keyman went to a few weird places but "gumshoe t-rex cop who gets results god damnit" was always an extremely strong anchor to keep me coming back.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Dunno about anything higher up but Land of the Lustrous on it's own is totally worth $8.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Yeah Akumetsu was loving great because it never for a single second de-escalated or slowed down at all. It was a fun time watching the insane poo poo happen and there was a kind of collective agreement nobody was going to say "wait this is just trashy schlock". Then, as mentioned, Wolf Guy happened.

I'm less familiar with whether Mazinger Zero is their fault too or whether Go Nagai was operating on that level of horny.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Feb 15, 2019

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
So many series across the world would make so much more sense if they were just set in college and not high school.

Edit: Not even that, it was set in middle-school! Isn't that like 12-15? I changed my mind that loving rules to just say that and power on through.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Feb 16, 2019

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Mikl posted:

I could post a summary of the chapters that are out in Italian but not in English if you're interested in joining in with the trainwreckspotting.
Do it, I crave knowledge of things I know I really shouldn't care about.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The conversation with the mother destroyed me.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Sharkopath posted:

Don't make me bring out the ultraviolent shoujo horror again, I'm warning you!!

do it u coward

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Im glad the girls of Hanebado found a good wholesome sport such as badminton as an outlet because if they had discovered fencing or boxing or something there would be a loving bloodbath.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Did the protagonist ever change from being a deeply unlikable creeper whose sole driving force was loving the big-breasted AV star?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I know of Bastard! but I'm not super familiar with it. It's dark fantasy but more in the vein of Heavy Metal or Slaine than Berserk right?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Boys Abyss doesn't affect me as much because it's more grand guignol-style, throwing around the drama and misery in gleeful shovel-fuls. Mothers is just harrowing poo poo.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Yeah between this and Tenkaichi we need a good joke where one side gets utterly jobbed. Although I guess (Tenkaichi) William Adams got dispatched pretty easily without anything besides some basic back-and-forth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Looks like a new group picked up Ura Baitou again!