Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Munin posted:

Jumping around with small vignettes wise I would mention the Voynich Hotel which pretty slice of life.

Voynich Hotel is awesome enough that we have a thread devoted entirely to works by the author - mostly it and Nickelodeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

coathat posted:

Crunchyroll put up the missing chapters of SoreMachi finally. There werent as many as it seemed because of the numbering changes between the magazine and tanks. Still really great.

Excellent, thanks for letting folks know. Dammit, when will CR implement a manga subscription feature?!

Ah well, at least I get a fine comic to catch up on over the next few days.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yes, that is what I meant. As it is, I only read manga there when somegoon here mentions that the latest chapter of something they have is out. Way inefficient.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I think it's on hiatus pending court/settlement. It's still weird to me that these companies have a problem with a manga advertising their IP for free.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yeah, it hasn't run in Monthly Big Gangan since last July.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

raws?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

you know who else is 29 years old and likes to drink beer? misato katsuragi

Also me

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I am attempting a translation of the pages Richard posted.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I have done two pages. That is all I am going to do tonight. If z0glin or someone else wants to do more, they're welcome to, otherwise I'll get to the rest tomorrow.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

I got a gintoki sword for 10 dollars today because I was dressed space dandy

what the poo poo is a pillbug

Congratulations.

Pillbugs are those little gray bugs that roll into a ball when you mess with them. They have different regional names. You're in the southwest now, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I caught up on Nidaime and reread the original run last week, and it really is quite a remarkable difference.