Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Baal
May 28, 2006

my dixie wrecked

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

Suicide Island is back with the next volume!

This makes me so happy, I have been waiting for months for this.

It's one of my favorites, second only to SnK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Baal
May 28, 2006

my dixie wrecked
New Suicide Island.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Suicide-Island/Vol-008-Ch-071--Future?id=183252

Agent Baal
May 28, 2006

my dixie wrecked

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah. While I'm sure their shields/weapons will be pretty useful, this author doesn't seem to be the type that will let this sort of thing transpire without something really depressing happening. I imagine that hesitation to kill would be more of a factor than how good they are at fighting, since if both sides were equally committing to fighting they would probably have an easy time winning against Sawada's people, who are more or less completely unorganized; Kai even mentions that it's probably a bad idea to just spontaneously attack without any sort of plan. I think they mentioned that Sawada's side has more people, but I don't know if it was ever specified how big the difference is.

Then again, even if they did completely "win," they'd still be dealing with the psychological effects of killing a bunch of people. But I'm still expecting at least one or two key, named good characters to die.

I feel a little bad for thinking this, but the character I would miss the most would be Sei's dog, If he dies that would just break my heart