Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Because of the nature of my job and being an entrapaneur, I don't know what my income will be. Sometimes its a lot per month, sometimes not so much. If you really don't know what your income will be month to month, how do you deal with that?
I'm very clear and up to date on my expenses, but the income disparity keeps me from being able to make any budget work in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

That's great understandable advice. I will look into the percentage budget. Thankfully, I do know all my expenses so I feel capable of doing this. Thanks.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

Yes, low months I can still cover anything. I'm going to work with the rest of your advice while formatting this thing. Thank you.

• Locked thread