Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
You're making a ton of money and somehow spending it all, so you clearly have a lot of bad habits that need to be reprogrammed.

You have what I assume is hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and you appear to have bought a new car and leased another, as well as bought two motorcycles - this is terrible for your future. You have the income to come back from this but you need to get started ASAP, like yesterday.

Start a thread! Big changes are ahead, and you will live a better life for it!

For a shorter answer, you're spending roughly 8% of your entirely yearly income on "matches", You're spending a staggering 18% of your income on transportation of one sort or another.

That, right there, accounts for $2000 a month. You need to optimize these two things.

Download mint and break down that credit card spending. That's up to $100 a day on stuff that you have no knowledge of. More than half of it is crap you don't need. That's thousands a month.

You need to set much more aggressive targets. Putting away 10k a year when you're making 120k a year pre-tax sucks. Assuming a good market you're not retiring until you're, like, 70.

If you halve your transportation and credit card expenditures and save that money instead, you could choose not to work as early as 50.

I mean, you don't have to. I don't know what your goals are. But you are hemmorhaging money. Make a thread!

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread