Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Going to necro this because season 5 is starting and someone might want to talk about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

TheKingofSprings posted:

Going to necro this because season 5 is starting and someone might want to talk about it

If you had just let the thread die people might have forgotten about this season! You've committed a grave sin!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
You could also just have made an anime thread since this was the manga thread.

Also a new thread grabs more eyes than a completed manga thread that hasn't been posted in for 6 months.

Season 5 should complete the rest of the manga, right?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Julias posted:

Also a new thread grabs more eyes than a completed manga thread that hasn't been posted in for 6 months.

One would assume since the last villain is the face on the posters.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Julias posted:

It would but after the way the manga ended this is all I personally care to give it, someone else is more than welcome to make a thread for it though!

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Wait a minute, are they skipping the hot springs arc?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

Wait a minute, are they skipping the hot springs arc?

Apparently they skipped it at the tail end of last season.

They also skipped Soma's first fight with El Hermano which is honestly a great change and gives me a lot more hope than I should have.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

how dare you

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/shonenjump/status/1263155826732208129

New Manga this week by this team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Hello, Asahi and Erina.