Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Ch 44: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/201764/shokugeki-no-soma_ch44_by_casanova/1

Pity his dad left without actually running into Erina, her finding out Souma is his son will probably be an interesting scene once it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I assumed she's been nursing a little girl crush on him since whenever, since she seemed to hold that picture dear.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Well, either she's going to get chumped to build up this guy as a tough guy, or she'll own him too to show how far she's come. I think the latter is actually a little more likely since Souma already has that curry guy as his "rival" for this arc, but it could go either way.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Mo_Steel posted:

I am ready to go to the Beef Amusement Park, take me there. :dance:

I played that Psychonauts level already, I don't recommend it.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
This is totally a discussion that belongs in this thread, yes.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Eh, I saw that mostly as giving some backstory to someone who we previously knew almost nothing about. Hayama's been set up to be a big rival to Souma, so I don't think him losing is even remotely likely.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Mikl posted:

My two cents: I have never seen an outright bad J.C.Staff anime, and they did some personal favourites of mine. So I'm feeling optimistic.

Yeah, scrolling through the list there, most of the things I've seen that I didn't much care for, was more because the source material was eh rather than it was poorly done.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
to draw out the match another chapter

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Eej posted:

I'm not really seeing Soma displaying any romantic interest in anyone, nevermind Erina. Unless she dressed up like a turkey or something.

He hasn't, but the manga began with him being told to find someone to cook for and then her being the first female character introduced who also refused to acknowledge his cooking so

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
The result of lots of votes change if you remove people who have different opinions from you from them. Weird, that.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
They're members of his club though, rather than employees, does he even have to pay them? I would think that food costs and whatever it takes to construct the stand would be the only expenses.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
i thought most of the people inclined to watch it in the first place kept watching and enjoying it about as much, it was mostly just goons who got annoyed by it and assumed everyone felt the same.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
He's illustrating (not writing) anyway so his prior works are completely irrelevant to the story.

Blhue fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Aug 20, 2015

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Guessing that Erina's dad's background will be something like "considered Souma's dad his rival long ago, viewed him marrying down to run that special of the day restaurant as a betrayal, developed his elitist thing as a reaction to that"

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Sharkopath posted:

whats even at stake again

a club that alice doesn't actually care about

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
do that every time then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

paragon1 posted:

I felt a disturbance in the Force. It's as if a thousand fujoshi cried out, then began drawing.

thats gas actually