Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lectim
Jan 2, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

He runs around and destroys everyone else's meals so they have no choice but to eat his.

The next chapter is just that but then people start fighting. Then, the next chapter introduces ki and power levels...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lectim
Jan 2, 2010
Souma's got this one in the bag. It's seems pretty typical for people in this manga to really stick to the one thing they're good at(fancy meat, molecular gastronomy/presentation, etc.) and then lose to Souma who tries really hard to stick to the theme and then go above and beyond with it. Though I guess it's not really a surprise that the protagonist wins in a shounen comic.
I'm looking forward to the next time Alice shows up after this, if she does, because I wonder what she's advance into. Molecular gastronomy is kinda seen as a gimmicky fad so I wonder if she'll get past that or just get really good at making weird foams.