Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Chapter 27: the Bitterness of Defeat is out. In this chapter, it touches what is both mentioned often in Shonen but rarely in cooking mangas: the Gut.

Apparently the digestion-helping molecule in allspice, Eugenol, can also be used as dental anesthetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
The one-shot version of Shokugeki no Soma is out. I don't know how that version leads to the actual manga, there's no men swooning to the point of falling shoujo petals at delicious food :geno:

I don't get the cooking method though. Won't the raw eggs cook a bit due to the hot oil?

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jul 16, 2013

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Oh, you want a cool Souma? Well, the newest chapter will surely not disappoint you, as we get Souma at the most coolest: him sweating profusely.

I am so impressed by Souma moving egg yolks through three pairs of egg shells goddamm :stare:

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 19, 2013

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I can tell just by looking at you. You want to open up the the new chapter and consume the plot. Just follow your desires, you pigs. It's delicious and I know you crave it.

As someone who can't consume anything alcoholic, this chapter doesn't do me at all. How much are you willing to bet Souma get 100 or at least very close to it?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

pandaK posted:

My long term prediction is that he finally manages to perfect the peanut butter and jelly squid into one of his greatest hits ever for the finale of the story.

Who knows that the two ingredients to Love is just peanut butter and jelly?