Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Well, Erina should get some development once Souma joins the Elite 10 and Erina finds out about Soma's dad.

edit: I agree that Erina's not doing much right now though

jackofarcades fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Mar 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

The Evil Thing posted:

Could someone remind me what the "Hishoko" thing is all about? If it came up before, I just don't remember anything about it.

Hisho means secretary. Hisho + Hisako = Hishoko

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Could be as simple as a few people stuffing the ballot.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

Keep in mind that we are reading these comics as not-15-year-olds. When I was 15, I distinctly remember waffling for a month over whether my girlfriend, who was the one who had confessed to me and started the relationship, would want to hold hands. I actually don't find it that far-fetched that someone in their mid-teens would be oblivious to anything other than a girl explicitly saying "I want to go out with you*."

* One thing that allows them to keep up the whole "protagonist is oblivious about girl's interest" thing more easily in Japanese than in English is the fact that the phrase for "do you want to go out" can be construed in a non-romantic way.

Also Souma doesn't give a gently caress about girls tbh.