Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Edit: Guess I am just slow. :v:

sunburnedcrow fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Jun 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

SpazmasterX posted:

Assuming they were married. His dad could have worked at a restaurant owned by his mom or his mother's parents, one illegitimate childbirth and a dead mom later and you have a small restaurant named after her as tribute. History solved.

Or his dad married into the family, usually happens for powerful families who want a male heir to inherit the business but have no male descendants themselves.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Okay, uh, the first half of the chapter happened. Whatever floats the writer's boat I guess.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
I didn't know I needed a JoJo cooking manga, but now that I have seen it, I want more. :allears:

Sonata Mused posted:

Sadly, Megumi is going to lose. The reason why?

Yea, pretty much. At least we got a few good chapters out of the battle and the latest chapter more than makes up for it.

sunburnedcrow fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 25, 2014

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
You guys are too obsessed with the newly introduced character, forgetting the important part Ace Attorney no Soma :allears:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
My body is ready for the meat circus/amusement park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
I don't know about you guys, but I love how over the top and stupid this chapter is.