Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
It was 240 CC to unlock just one of the +41 level 10 crystals for me. Granted it's still completely better than before, since you can now instantly double-up for your off-hand and upgrade all your comp crystals, but man that's pricy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

kmzh posted:

Really? Read on another forum that it was only 60 CC. Unless there's different prices for different colors?

Maybe. Cyan-Blue Crit crystal was the one I tried.

EDIT:
Derelict Purple Crit was 240.
Pink-Purple Endurance was 60.
White-Black Endurance was 600.
Silver-Blue Power was 240.
Pink-Purple Power was 240.

McTimmy fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 14, 2013

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
All my crystals were bought from the GTN before patch and already inserted in my weapons. I had to extract them from my weapons before they were added to my Collection though. The Unbound crystals I had in my Cargo Bay weren't added, even when I moved them to my inventory.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Buy species unlocks off the GTN. You'll get them much cheaper than through the legacy bar.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
The Collections page for the Grade 7 ship stuff says it can only be purchased again from the cartel market. I have the individual components on four characters and none of them added the "purchase for all legacy characters" page.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I found Qyzen insufferable. poo poo tank, obnoxious comp quest story and utterly terrible affection gains. Nadia did better to keep aggro and she was DPS.

McTimmy fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jun 3, 2013

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Certain augments have +Presence, along with one of the crafted gear adjectives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

Does that mean that you'd be better off in FPs with the companions than real players ?!

Probably. I had Fess tank while I healed and it ended up being one of my smoother Athiss runs.

• Locked thread