Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
admiral.baby
May 1, 2009
Thought about this game the other day...since it's F2p and winter break, figured I'd give it a whirl. Anyway, at about level 11 now and was wondering if I should save my basic comms for equipment at later levels and wear quest gear, or will I get enough comms to keep me geared as I level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

admiral.baby
May 1, 2009

Dunno-Lars posted:

If you are doing sith inquisitor, please do yourself a favour and be a comic book evil villain that strangle puppies and eat kitties. Lot's of great conversations, if you count [shock] as a conversation. You even get to shock someone several times into helping you, then kill him as a reward. They made you over the top evil, and you should enjoy it.

I kind of liked the "ex slave" story as a launching point to make a light-side Sith assassin.

admiral.baby
May 1, 2009

Mormon Star Wars posted:

Alright fellas, I'm looking to get back into this and I am trying to decide whether to play an Imperial Agent or Bounty Hunter. I've poked around and read that Operative, Mercenary, and Adv. Prot. Powertech are all pretty good specs for lazy questing, but I also haven't played since way before 3.0 so I have no clue how things have developed.

I'm only in the 20s, so take with a grain of salt, but operative is fun as hell for questing. You stab and slice folks to death and literally giggle (female) or laugh (male) as you do it. Lots of CC options, too. A++++

admiral.baby
May 1, 2009

Stalins Moustache posted:

Currently level 30, no idea what professions to get :( Help me, what's the most effective ones to earn a quick spacebuck?

Underworld trading purples seem to sell well, at least at low levels (currently at 200 UT). At level 20, I have about 350,000 credits.

admiral.baby
May 1, 2009

Ugleb posted:

A guide to using crew skills to make credits would be cool, the game doesn't guide you into using them properly.

Underworld Trading purples seem to sell well, at least into the 30s so far.

• Locked thread