Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
So here's a question. If you're a subscriber can you place your XP gain back down to non-sub levels? If you're playing with a non-subbing buddy you'll just level away from him, ya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
Thanks -- It looks like you can't turn off rested exp/exp altogether, nor trade the quest rewarded exp boosts. I guess I could try and have the friend just do 3 ship missions a week and I'll do zero. And try to toss him EXP boosts.

Also, on a languished server where my characters ended up, I was given a free rename token for my legacy. But renaming it doesn't seem to actually change it. Any one run into anything similar? I searched the SWTOR forums and it looks like it was a frequent problem last fall, nothing recent though.

ContraceptiveCereal fucked around with this message at 10:08 on May 15, 2013

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
Postin' to get invited on republic goon squad. Toxoplasma the scoundrel.

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
Hi goons. Posting for guild invite. Steerehouse, Imperial Agent on Jedi Covenant. Thaaaaanks.

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
Anyone noticing something screwy with the chat panel? hitting my hotkeys (1-9 etc) occasionally triggers my chat window to queue up, so then i spam numbers in there until i hit the escape key or click outta the chat window. It's just happening since today's patch.

EDIT: Solved it seconds after posting this. I'm a dumb rear end. Woopsy daisy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
^ Yep that's what I did too. It rebound all sorts of things. The chat is buggy too - i keep getting kicked out of general chat. If people know what's going on there I'm all ears.

• Locked thread