Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

I figured I'd re-install this and play through some of the story lines I didn't before, so I might as well give you a click on that. Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

One thing that I recall, though this might be out of date, is that the weaker enemies still put out a fair amount of damage, so killing them quick is usually a good idea. With 2 of you, you really shouldn't run into any trouble, the game is pretty much set up to run solo+companion for most stuff. What sort of 'ability rotation' you use will be dependent on how the group of enemies are set up, and I doubt anything will be tuned tight enough that you need optimal rotations.

Some enemies have high damaging channeled/casts that interrupting is a good idea. Carrying some medpacks, or grabbing biochem or whatever it is called to make piles of them can also be handy in a pinch.

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

So I don't play often enough to really justify subscribing, I'll just log in sometimes to play some story mode that I haven't done. Annoyingly, you pretty much need to do every quest available to keep up XP wise. There aren't really many sources of outside XP, since everything else is gated with a like 3/week limit.

• Locked thread