Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

[shameless self promotion]

Might want to include the two currently running goon made LP's in the OP

Empire thread

Republic thread

Made by a talented bunch of LP writers (and me) they are well worth a read.
[/shameless self promotion.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

euphronius posted:

My first time on Tatooine. It is not nearly as bad as people say!

Tatooine is ok though the dune sea can be annoying. But it leads on to the worst planet Seriously, gently caress alderaan

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Baron Porkface posted:

Which gender has the better Knight VA?

I'd say female but really both are decentish.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Bedurndurn posted:

Does anyone run the right side spec on their snipers / gunslingers? The Dulfy guide says it's supposed to be better than the marksman/sharpshooter tree, but I tried following the rotation they wanted and I did less damage and kept running out of energy, so I must be loving something up.

I use it but my Sniper is only in her mid 30s so take it with a pinch of salt. I seem to do a little less damage due to "wasted" DOT ticks but I feel the tradeoff is worth it for the massively increased mobility as your not as tied down to squatting and sniping.

• Locked thread