Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
You can also access strongholds through billboard things in market areas. The whole thing is a huge credit sink and will rapidly deplete your wallet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
As a relative noob, I can tell you that many SWTOR players are really intolerant of new players not knowing what to do. I actually got kicked from several flashpoints for asking questions or even not skipping cut scenes when I started so went back to solo play for quite awhile.

And people call EVE's community toxic...

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Medullah posted:

I think I'll put together a new 3.0 OP over the next week. Condense the 2.0 specific information, and add a few things that I can think of right now based on the questions that we get -

Is the game worth playing F2P?

I'm playing it casually as F2P (or more accurately, prefferred status, I spent very little on stuff to benefit my legacy generally and get rid of the most basic restrictions) and I haven't hit many obstacles so far. I am levelling slower but I'm in no rush. Might change my mind as I hit higher levels, I'm just pushing level 30.

A guide to using crew skills to make credits would be cool, the game doesn't guide you into using them properly.

• Locked thread