Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I've picked up this game again after a long time away, and decided to roll an imperial sniper, because it seems like one of the most straightforward classes (set up far away from bad guys, burst powerful DPS abilities until bad guys are dead).

I'm following along with this build and am a little confused about the "rotation and cooldown" part, where it says "Follow the priority list and use higher priority abilities as often as possible. "

Seeing as how snipe is #3 on the list, and it has no cooldown, when would you ever use any of the abilities below it on the priority list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Promethium posted:

The Noxxic page on marksmanship snipers is complete nonsense. Go to the official class forum for reasonable advice (though it'll be more tailored for endgame).

As you make your way up the Marksmanship tree, before you get Followthrough you'll just want to stick to Ambush and Snipe while keeping your energy above 60. Of these, Ambush has the better damage/energy ratio and built in armor penetration through talents so prioritize it. After you pick up Followthrough it'll become the backbone of your rotation as you proceed by cooldown through the different ways of getting it to light up (Ambush+Followthrough, Series of Shots+Followthrough, Snipex2+Followthrough). There are some more advanced tricks for energy management and timing that separate an exceptional sniper from a decent one but "Followthrough as often as possible" is a good baseline to work from.

Good to know, thanks! What about the other abilities early on? Is it worth it to use stuff like corrosive dart and explosive probe, or should I really just be saving my energy for Snipe and Ambush?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

It seems like at this early part of the game (I'm still on Dromund Kaas), the leeway for lovely play is pretty high anyway so I'm not sure why I'm fretting the details so much; thanks for the tips, I will keep them in mind!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I'm reading up on the "how to make fat stacks of space money" posts in this forum, and have what might be a dumb question: What's the best thing to actually do with your credits?

Buy gear? Something else? I'm still kind of overwhelmed by the sheer amount of currencies and things to buy with them that this game bombards you with (it certainly is an MMO), so I don't quite know what to make of it. I'm only level 19 right now, I've just been getting my gear from quest rewards--I'm assuming there will come a time where that stops being feasible?

Speaking of leveling a character, what's the fastest way to do it? I know space dailies used to be a pretty quick resource, what are the big ones now? I'm subscribed, if that makes a difference. Playing through all these sidequests once is sort of fun I guess, but when I inevitably get bored and roll a new character I doubt I'll want to do them all again, I'm hoping there are quick alternatives for leveling.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Medullah posted:

PVP and Flashpoint dailies are how I've leveled my last 4 (and now a 5th) characters. If you're not in a huge hurry, with boosters you'll get about a level a day (or more depending on which flashpoints, how many warzones you do). Class mission + PVP + Flashpoint dailies will keep you running at a good clip without needing to do the side missions.

Add in Galactic StarFighter now, I guess.

By PVP, do you mean the PVP dailies, or just PVP in general (meaning, even outside of the bonus from the daily quest, PVP gives you lots of XP)?

PVP isn't necessarily my favorite thing in the world, though now that Huttball is a little less prevalent, I wouldn't mind giving it another go (god I hate huttball).

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

How long does it generally take you to get a character up to 55? Everybody talks about it so casually, I feel like people have it down to a science at this point.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I suppose since I'm subbed, I might as well put one of these out there too (it's not selfish because it actually helps people by giving them free poo poo, right?)

http://www.swtor.com/r/K3kJd8

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Wow, it turns out that PVP as a sniper is a lot of fun! It feels pretty boss to be able to dish out so much damage so quickly (I suck at the game and usually still end up towards the top of the list for kills and/or damage). I imagine that once I unlock followthrough it'll get even more intense.

It's only multiplied my loathing of huttball, though. That map is uniquely frustrating for a class that requires clear lines of sight and enemies that sit still for a while. I wish you could blackball it or something so that it wouldn't appear in your PVP rotation.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Rookersh posted:

the GTN on my ship

How exactly do you unlock this? Google suggests that it's a cartel market purchase, but I looked and can't find it. It's not the most user-friendly marketplace in the world.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Is there a good and user-friendly resource to find new player guides/suggested builds for the various classes? In other words, if I decide I want to give, say, trooper a shot, is there a place I can go to quickly figure out what the popular effective builds/ability rotations are?

I know there's noxxic, but I don't know how accurate it is. There's the official forums of course, but I'm wondering if there isn't just a site that has a bunch of "this works" builds that I can just look at for easy reference, rather than wading through topics and trying to figure out who to trust (or posting here and annoying you all with questions every time I roll a new character).

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Eltoasto posted:

When looking for class guides, I typically go Here first to see if there is someone running a compendium thread for that class/tree. The sage healing guide there is excellent for example, but they don't have someone for shadows, so it's kind of hit or miss.

Awesome, thank you!

I have a question about equipment: Is orange gear so customizable that it could theoretically last you the whole game?

For example, if I bought an orange chestguard at level 10, and decided that it was so pretty that I never wanted to take it off, could I keep it all the way up to level 55 and still be useful, provided I remembered to keep the modifications up to date?

This appears to be the case, but I only ask because while browsing the GTN, I noticed that some orange gear seemed to have level requirements, even though they didn't have any mods installed (all the slots said "open"). Is some orange gear level-restricted solely for aesthetic reasons, or is there something I'm missing?

Basically I just want to make sure I understand the system correctly before I go blowing all my credits on orange gear & mods on the GTN.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Well then! My dreams of running around the galaxy in a spiffy imperial officer uniform have finally come true, it seems.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I have a question about the "class mission experience boosts" (the consumables and the legacy perks). At the risk of asking a really dumb question, do they affect only the "class missions" (the exclusive ones that only your class can do), or do they also give you bonus experience to the side missions that you can pick up on the planets?

I'm eyeing the ultimate leveling bundle, but I wanted to check on that little technicality since the description wasn't super explicit (unless you consider "class mission boost" to be fairly explicit, which I don't because I have a law degree)

As a side note, it's pretty baller how strong you can get just by being half-diligent about your dailies and by keeping your gear relatively up to date with your level. I'm in Nar Shadaa with my sniper and the enemies are all about six levels below me. All this from just doing some space missions and warzones now and then!

Trading in warzone commendations for planetaries to keep your mods up-to-date is pretty cool too, I wasn't aware you could do that until someone in the thread mentioned it.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Is cybertech still the best crafting skill for money-making? Is there money in biochem at all? I'm thinking about starting another character and have vague dreams of being a space drug dealer, but if all the money's still in cybertech I suppose I'll just do that.

With my current one I'm just selling mats, which is lucrative enough but I wanna give actual crafting a try next time. I suppose level 32 is too late to start a new crafting skill?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I have a dumb question: If I'm playing as a Sniper, do I need to worry about upgrading my vibroknife ever? I never use any of the melee skills, but I'm not sure if the stats attached to the knife affect my performance nonetheless.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

In that case, I look forward to being even deadlier (though having recently unlocked followthrough, I can't imagine being much deadlier than I already am).

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Medullah posted:

It's ridiculous...I am having so much fun after playing Tanks and Healers for so long in actually decimating people in warzones. Holy moley, Snipe, Followthrough, Ambush, Followthrough, Takedown, Followthrough kills almost everybody at level 33 with Ambush being the only thing with a channel time.

Yeah, I feel like I need to get my warzone kicks in now before I get too high level and start coming across people who know what they're doing/are geared correctly in PVP.

I know that once you hit level 55 there's a big leap in difficulty where the big dogs in conqueror gear will wreck your poo poo if you aren't immaculately specced, but are there also tiers in levels 10-54 to watch out for? I'm enjoying myself now (except for huttball gently caress huttball) , but I'm also kind of terrible and will probably have less fun once I start playing with more serious PVPers.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I think I just stumbled upon a quick money-making scheme.

1) search GTN for blue item mods, sort by price

2) buy the low-price mods that are obviously being sold by lazy undercutters (bonus if you find something being sold at list price)

3) flip it for proper market value like a healthy space capitalist

Is there something wrong with this plan that I'm overlooking, or should this work as a way to squeeze an extra few thousand credits from your stop at a GTN terminal?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Hey, here's a new subject:

What exactly is a sniper's role in huttball? I enjoyed some truly singular verbal abuse from a pubbie in huttball the other day for sucking (to be fair, I was probably sucking), ending in a lovely "please never queue again" and am wondering how to avoid that in the future.

It seems like a bad game for snipers, because they're a squishy class that requires everything to sit still and stay within LoS to get the most out of their powers, whereas huttball seems to be a game in which a blob of death is constantly moving from one side of the arena (which is full of LoS-breaking obstacles) to the other. Frankly I'm not having very much fun with it, but it seems like you can't avoid it if you want to do PVP (the rest of which I do enjoy).

Ball-carrying doesn't seem to be a good fit for snipers. Goal defending, maybe? Or clearing out the defenders of the enemy goal, perhaps? Help me learn to like this stupid game, since I can't seem to avoid it without skipping PVP entirely.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Medullah posted:

Mostly support. When one pops with mine I usually just stand on the high catwalk on the enemies side. I can run back and forth up top lending aid where it's needed (leg shot, flash grenade, murderdeathkill). If the enemy has the ball I can quickly get over to the other side and try and take down who I need to.

If someone passes me the ball my immediate first priority is finding someone better to pass it to.

Makes sense.

Yeah, whenever the ball comes to me I get panicky flashbacks of playing basketball as a kid, when I was one of the "for the love of god don't pass me the ball" types.

Weird that I ended up playing a star wars MMO

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I hope they never lower the XP rewards on GSF because right now they're pretty huge, even outside of the dailies and weeklies. I'm already planning ahead to try and figure out a way to level my next character without even touching a sidequest, and between dailies, weeklies, and GSF it seems like it would be manageable so long as you're willing to buy xp boosters off the GTN (apart from GSF, the non-generic ones tend to be rear end-cheap a lot of the time, which would help with dailies).

I guess that would get repetitive as well, technically, but I dunno if I can stomach another 60+ hours of competing with pubbies to hunt mobs in the hopes of collecting space mcguffins over and over. The class, and to a lesser extent, planet quests are pretty cool, but I'd rather just level quickly and burn through them from now on.

Now that I'm finally getting the hang of GSF, it's pretty fun and, a good source of XP to boot (it's not a bad haul for 10-15 minutes of playing).

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Are flashpoints especially difficult at low/mid-levels? I have yet to do one because the idea of grouping up and working closely with a handful of random gamers for a significant length of time puts a bad feeling in my gut (I apparently can't even get through 10 minutes of huttball without being told to quit the game and never come back so a flashpoint hardly sounds like a great time to me).

Are the pre-level 55 flashpoints generally pretty easy though, or do they actually require you to be good at MMOs lest you do something wrong and gently caress over your team?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

You can also use cartel coins on the legacy screen to buy unlocks which make it cool down faster (with all of them purchased, you can activate it again 12 seconds after it finishes). It's a fine investment since it applies to every character on your legacy (unlike the bundle which includes improved speeder piloting I and a Speeder, which looks tempting but is only for one character and therefore a waste of money)

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

A Curvy Goonette posted:

Gathering skill question:

I've gotten bioanalysis, scavenging, and slicing all up to about 340, but the 30-40 minute missions are killing me when I get mats that go for 200/unit on the GTN (eat a dick tech parts seriously). Which of them is least likely to be worth it in the long run? I'm thinking of dropping one for a crafting skill.

I'm hesitant to share the news and increase competition but instead of picking up a crafting skill, I'd recommend picking up underworld trading, because even the low grade metals sell for a hefty sum on the GTN. I've actually noticed that Grade 1 & 3 metals sell for the most; any higher than that and the price actually goes down for whatever reason.

Careful about picking a crafting skill (at least if you're only interested in doing it for money), because it's crazy time consuming. With gathering skills you can casually send your crew out on missions and pick up from the world and still roll in the cash while having fun and doing other stuff, but crafting requires more dedication, as you'll be running back and forth to the GTN much more often.

You do stand to make more money with crafting, technically, but honestly I've made enough from gathering to pay for everything I need, as well as a few exorbitantly expensive things that I merely wanted (including a $680,000 skiff and a $400,000 orange sniper rifle, which I did not need because my current one was also orange and properly equipped).

It might very from server to server but on Jedi Covenant at least I'm clearing house with underworld metals, and all I have to do is click a button every few minutes and sell a big stack of mats on the market before I log out for the night. The mats I get from scavenging nodes and free credits I get from slicing nodes are a nice bonus on top of that.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Medullah posted:

I've said it before...the lower grade mats sell better because people generally send their companions out for the highest level missions they can, and when they can only do the grade 3 or 4 stuff, they usually only have a couple companions. And they're not very high affection, so they rarely crit on missions. All of my alts after my Artifice, Cybertech, Armstech and Armormech get Biochem/Slicing/Underword Trading, and that's just to keep them in good gear. If you decide to sell any of the purple mats you get for UT you can pretty much name your price. And the blues sell for a ton too. I cleaned out my bank, had about 12 stacks of Xonolite and literally the second I listed them I got "You have new mail!"

Yeah, even Terenthium, the Grade 1 mat sells crazy well. A little less than Xonolite (Grade 3) but the fact that you can send a buddy out to gather it every 6 minutes or so means you can go hog wild.

Blues will sell for all the money you need, but you'll pick up the odd purple as well, which gives you some rainy day money, too, it's a nice racket. Hopefully this never changes because it's easy as pie and I'd hate to have to learn something new.

Edit: wait, I just noticed you listed biochem as one of the three skills. What do you use that for?

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 8, 2014

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I'm also not thrilled at the look of assault cannon (especially when it's strapped to your back). I wanna play a DPS trooper for my next character, but I hate the look of the AC so much that I'm going to pick a Vanguard, even though Commando looks like the obvious winner by all accounts. I'll save that for the merc bounty hunter.

Is there a character on the republic side that has a generally agreed upon "best" story? My gut says smuggler, but after a run through the game as an agent I'm not in a hurry to play that class again (I know, the two advanced classes are totally different, but still).

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

KittyEmpress posted:

Consular has the best republic side story if you want one of being a Jedi Master uniting the galaxy and doing the most of any class to 'win the war' for their side. Act 1 is a bit slow, and your character is kinda... dense, the 'plot twist' is sort of obvious and your character has no way to figure it out if you do, but I'd say its story is the closest fit to the Agent storyline.

You wont be the Jedi Knight swooping in, cutting the head off a beast and then signalling the bat car and leaving, you'll be setting up the republic to defeat its own enemies. You wont be the Trooper getting ordered to go in and seize Imperial resources to further the war effort, you'll be diplomatically arranging extensions to the peace while organizing preperations. You wont be the Smuggler.... doing... completely unrelated things for the most part, you'll be an integral part of the war effort, leading through your wisdom.

A lot of people say the Light Side Consular is 'boring', but if you want to see a character who is wise, compassionate, caring, and just, then you can't dislike it. If any stories show why the Republic will win, it's a Light Side Consular's compared to the Imperial Agent, light or dark. You see that the republic isn't perfect, but is fixable, and you well, fix it, compared to the Agent constantly seeing the incompetence that is the Sith, and even in the end being unable to 'fix' it.

Meanwhile the Dark Side Consular sort of... bothered me. You're everything the Council opposes, but no one ever calls you on how you're murdering children, and the whole story feels tacked on and 'fun' for a whole different reason.

That sounds interesting enough. I played a DPS sage a while back, but I never got past coruscant. Does the play style ever get more interesting than "shoot pebbles at bad guys till they die"? Aesthetically, anyway (at least sorcs get cool lightning)?

Although I suppose I have an inconsistent definition of "interesting", since I've yet to get bored of my sniper, even though I'm at level 40 and all the attacks still look basically the same.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Shame. Maybe I'll give healer a try then (unless it turns solo quests into a slog, in which case gently caress it I'll just pick shadow or something)

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

In regard to the stories, how much branching pathways go on here? I've finished Chapter 1 as the agent, and glanced at the LP thread for this game, and it says that "the agent's story is unique – there WILL be consequences to this decision."

Is the agent the only one with branching paths like this, or do the others do that too? I'm obviously not going to spend 60 hours or so replaying the same class just to get the other endings (there's youtube for that) but I am curious.

Unrelated question: Is there a way to search the GTN so it only displays the generic experience boosts? When I try searching "Major Experience Boost" it shows all the various boosts (class, space, warzone, etc) in addition to the generic. I just want to pick up the cheapest generic ones, but I can't figure out the easiest way to do it other than sort by name, scroll the generics and decide "yeah that's cheap enough I guess".

Not that I need anymore for my agent, I guess, I have 78 hours of boost for him now (being space-rich rules), but I'm planning ahead for alts.

Super 3 posted:

The planets your questing on will have a 'flashpoint courier' usually a droid that's in front of a shuttle who will have a quest for you if you match a level for said flash points. You can accept and take the shuttle back up the fleet direct, or just hop in the group queue on the planet and teleport to the instance when you get into a group.

It's also worth noting that completing the "[INTRO]" flashpoint quests you get from talking to the courier robots give you a small amount of XP...so when you see a flashpoint courier, it's not necessarily a waste of time to take the "quest" and leave it in your queue so you can complete it by talking to the quest-giver on the fleet the next time you're there (you don't actually have to finish the FP to complete the "intro" quests, only talk to the questgiver on the fleet)

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jan 10, 2014

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Farecoal posted:

I recently completed a playthrough of Kotor 1 + 2, and I'm not tired of all these star wars yet. Is this game worth playing for just the story?

I'm essentially doing this, and while I am enjoying it, I don't fully understand why, and would be slow to recommend the experience to others.

It does in fact have a fun story and is a pretty good bioware RPG, but the catch is that it's buried under dozens and dozens and dozens of hours of MMO (repetitive sidequests, dailies, PVP arenas, and so on) that you have to slog* through if you want to be leveled enough to play through just the cool story missions.

So to answer your question...not really, no, unless you can bring yourself to enjoy the MMO bits too. Otherwise it will be a pretty unsatisfying way to spend very large amounts of time.

I guess it doesn't hurt to check out the F2P version and see if you enjoy the basic gameplay. Just be aware that the F2P version gimps you massively and you're probably going to want to spend at least a little more money on the game to get anything done in a reasonable fashion.

*note: It's only a "slog" if you don't enjoy those kinds of things. If you do like MMOs then it's no problem, but if you don't, then it's something you need to suffer through to get your levels up to finish the game.

I do kind of wish there was like a $15 "Old Republic Lite" version of this game that was just the class missions, but oh well.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Apart from access to relics and visual sith corruption (if you've got that box ticked), what exactly are the consequences of having lots of light/dark side points? Since it's a bioware RPG my assumption going in has been "pick one from the beginning and pick it every time or you'll miss out on poo poo" but apart from relics, which I don't super care about, I haven't noticed anything that I've had access to/been excluded from because of alignment points.

Is the trooper's dark side story at all interesting? I was thinking of playing a "Tom Berenger in Platoon" type character.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

It sounds like the Sith Inquisitor's Dark Side choices are so cartoonishly evil though that they become kind of funny. Is that a fair assessment?

I've finished Hoth with my Agent and I'm impressed with myself for not bailing and starting an alt yet. Is there a point in the game where the solo story content actually becomes difficult, or is it always manageable so long as you stay leveled? I've mostly been staying 4-6 levels above the quest difficutly, which obviously makes things crazy easy but I did manage to beat the Hoth and Nar Shadaa bonus series while being one or two levels below the suggested requirement, so I'm guessing that if I haven't struggled yet, I'm probably in the clear for the rest of the game? It sounds like the hard stuff comes with endgame group stuff.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Kaddion posted:

Even all my Light V characters end up with some dark side, mostly from leaving Thana to sit and "think about your life choices"

Yeah, I didn't understand why letting her out was the light side choice. She seems um...a little evil.

Although I did find it hilarious that it didn't deter my Agent from hitting on her at every possible opportunity.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

ThreeSixXero posted:

A lot of the LS choices in the game break down into "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours" where saving a person generally means that they'll come to help you later on in some way. That's actually a pretty good summary of many of the LS choices in the Warrior story.

I guess. But on the other hand (chapter 1 nar shadaa agent spoilers) Letting Watcher X escape is a dark side choice, but killing him is light side. It just seemed a little inconsistent.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

KittyEmpress posted:

Rakghouls are closer to something like... Darkspawn from Dragon Age, mixed with zombies. They infect/corrupt you and you slowly go insane, your body and mind unable to handle the corruption, until finally you devolve into a Rakghoul yourself.

As for turning in dailies, you have to go to the fleet, though the group finder and FP missions themselves autocomplete.

Galactic Starfighter also autocompletes, though you do have to go back to the fleet to pick the Daily back up again.

Star Trek Online, for all its mediocrity, completely ruined me for quest-giving/completing because it's all done over the communicator, you can pick up new quests and complete them without having to ever visit a physical quest giver. Does nobody in Star Wars have a cell phone? Why do I have to go to a mailbox to read my mail? Why do I own technology (iPhone) that's literally more futuristic than this science fiction space video game?

I suppose I should really just relax.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Well here's a fun fact: If you're overleveled for your quests, you run the risk of accidentally having the plot spoiled for you by NPCs.

My agent is 48 and on Belsavis, and twice now I've had level-appropriate quest-givers (a flashpoint courier, and the ship holoterminal calling about Makeb) reference events in the story that haven't actually occurred yet. Guess I'll be beelining class missions for a while then!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

KittyEmpress posted:

Yes, this is rather obvious? If you activate a flashpoint that canonically takes place after act 3, then they will refer to you as your final title, same with activating Makeb which comes after act 3.

None of this is obvious before you speak to the questgiver, there's no need to be snide. It's just a little yellow triangle over somebody's head, there's no warning that the person is about to start referencing story events that haven't happened yet.

At any rate, a game itself spoiling its own story for you before you have a chance to actually complete the events is an unexpected thing that I was therefore not expecting!

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jan 14, 2014

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

You're not "supposed" to out level your class storyline.

No raid tonight. People need to log in. :(

Good to know for alts!

I feel like mmos have a lot of little things like these that you only learn from loving up and having people say "you're not supposed to do that" with varying degrees of disdain.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

An easy way to keep your orange gear up to date is to use your planetary commendations to purchase blue mods and enhancements from "mod commendation vendors." These can be found on each planet, or you can find all of them in one place in the "supplies" wing of the fleet. Mods and enhancements cost a measly 2 commendations each, which lets you keep yourself and a companion up to date pretty easily.

Armorings and hilts/barrels cost 7 each, which is too expensive to use commendations for on any kind of regular basis, but there's always the GTN for that. If you're feeling really stingy, you could probably scoot by with level-appropriate green armorings and hilts/barrels from the mod vendors on each planet (I don't believe these vendors appear on the fleet, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Well, hopefully raising the level cap to 55 will make this mysterious and difficult level 50 boss a little easier. The last thing I want to do after pouring however many hours I've poured into this game is to reach a boss that I don't know how to beat :(.

• Locked thread