Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
What I did was specced into DPS for makeb dailies etc but grabbed several basic comm tank pieces. Then I switched back to tank spec and hoped to god that a geared healer would help my 25k hp rear end into completing the fp. Some of the bonus bosses are tough, but the other bosses are manageable. After a day or two of that, you'll be able to afford a couple 69 pieces and more if you got lucky with drops.

It helps that tank queuing is near instant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.

Stan S. Stanman posted:

Anyone making any of the artifact microfilament earpieces or implants? They're the schematics you buy for basic comms and use a vial of isotope-5. I'm debating picking one up and hoping to make a profit crafting them. Those parts seem to be really good considering they come from a crafter, and they seem to sell for between 200-300k depending on if they're augmented. I have about 250 comms I have no use for at this point, so I think I could do a schematic and a bunch of vials of isotope 5. Anyone having any financial success mass producing these?

I know for dps sorcs, the awareness dmotivator is better than any of the 69 implants except if you need accuracy. I've sold augmented ones for 250k, but there was a little too much competition so I stopped.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Dropping in here to say that my guild Sinister, on Harbinger, is recruiting people for 16 HM and hopefully NiM later. We've got about 18 on our roster at the moment but because of the summer, we've been 14 or 15 manning some bosses on HM. We are currently 6/7 and 2/5 on 16 HM progress. Raid times are Tues and Thurs 6 pm to 8:30 pm Eastern. We don't care what your gear is at, as long as you're a great raider and can make the raid times.

Drop an in-game mail to Bageena if you're interested.

• Locked thread