Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I just read through a lot of this thread and holy poo poo was this depressing. I legit enjoyed Carolla in my formative years and learned of him through Loveline. I even listened to his early days podcast but kind of gave up about a year in or so when it became clear he was just repeating the same stories from his radio days over and over. I think my breaking point was him complaining about his housekeeper/nanny being too loud making breakfast for him and his kids in the morning or something? I was like "jesus christ you're out of touch."

To catch up to this and see the insanity he's done the past few years is wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

bartok posted:

Didn't Joe Rogan move to Austin too? All these right wing podcasters should form their own little city like Gibsontown, Florida where all the carnies live.

The best part about people like Rogan who move from SoCal is the lies they constantly drop on their way out. He was saying how terrible Los Angeles has become and how its a crime ridden homeless encampment hell hole even though he lived in a gated community that isn't even in Los Angeles County.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Trejo is absolutely a guy who never says no to anything.

His IMDB has 427 acting credits and he has 32 upcoming! That's an insane amount.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

je1 healthcare posted:

Not just the 50s, people seem to think the 80s-90s were idyllic despite crime rates being 4x higher.

"I have NEVER seen New York city as dangerous as it is today- because I grew up sheltered in 1992 and now have a device where people profit by showing me endless clips of looters. Why can't we go back to before we had all this racial divide? No I never heard of the LA riots"

Because I live in LA I get served legitimately interesting old school LA stuff. Which is interesting to see from a historical standpoint. But then the comments become unhinged immediately. Like they'll be like "POV OF CAR DRIVING DOWN WILSHIRE - JANUARY 92" and all the comments are like "Before all the homeless people and we were all united as one."