Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Maybe he has genital warts and he wants to pour that testing acid on his dick to prove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
No, it's still racist.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Please tell us about the society we've crafted.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
She was making fun of his high, whiny voice by saying that he must have been molested at a young age, as the old Loveline adage goes.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

Red posted:

Good, Dameshek is loving obnoxious and irritating.

Dave rules chump. Any episode of Daves of Thunder is way better than any episode of Adam's crappy podcast.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

CatfishClyde posted:

Adam is a racist but all white people are racist because white privilege and systemic racism which benefits white people. Non-white people can't be racist because something about power dynamics. Welcome to 2015 all white men are literally the same thing as Klansmen.

These tears are delicious.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
After Dameshek left Ace lost me.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Yoo, I just found out from Bill Simmons podcast that Daves of Thunder is back. It actually has been back for a while and I never noticed. Listen to it if you like Dave Dameshek.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Adam Carolla does not exist after 2004

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
There are some good bits back there.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Listen to Daves of Thunder!

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Seems like the one thing he should have been able to predict given what he learned about the "where's your dad?" question

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Los Angeles seems like a wild place

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
I have tried to get this thread to listen to that too. They even brought it back semi recently, to my shock, and had a run of episodes that then stopped. No jacuzzi Pete though. I also still listen to Dameshek on his sports betting podcast.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
I remember finding out that they archived the morning show online and it was sick. They had the whole show up for downloading!

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
He was funny on Doug loves Movies (remember that show?)

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
the ultimate issues hour

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
You're overweight

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
You gotta get out there and get your bitch spunk drunk

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Y'all remember Giovanni, the dude who took crazy deluded ownership of the loveline archives and constantly lashed out at other attempts at sharing the episodes? Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Irvine, 63
Pomona, 63
Riverside, 63
Santa Barbara, 63
Long Beach, 63
Tustin, 63

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
giovanni was right...

Adbot