Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!
The fact that Norm's podcast only lasted for 7 or 8 episodes is one of the greatest tragedies to ever befall mankind. The Gilbert Gottfried and Super Dave episodes had me literally suffocating from laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Sieg posted:

Most of the time you enjoy it and most of the time you find it funny. What is the problem? Comedians say stupid and offensive things to get a laugh.

That would be true if his rants were actually funny. He's not even trying to make them humorous anymore, it's just a millionaire complaining about his gardener leaving the gate open and how poor people aren't sick and dying enough.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drew has said specifically on Loveline that it's just about surrendering yourself and you don't need to be a theist, you can "give yourself over" to fate or the universe or something, as long as it's some sort of larger force. It's not like all 12-step groups are the same either, there are some hardcore Christian ones and some that are completely secular.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Hey, whatever works. If believing in Santa Clause could get you off of heroin I say do it.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Has Bryan's dumb book come out yet?

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

He could've been with them instead of enlisting on a show he didn't end up enjoying doing, too. He could've, because he's a literal millionaire and has more money than he could possibly spend now. Yet he went chasing nickles instead of spending time with his wife and kids. Seems kinda dickish.

Adam may be well off but there's no way he has "more money than he could possibly spend". He runs a podcast and sells wine, he's not Donald Trump.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

I stopped listening to the show 2 years ago and I just wanted to pop in and see if it's gotten worse or better.

I stopped listening because:

-Adam just does the same jokes over and over
-The guests were getting really lovely
-Bryan's anti-humor and overall horribleness
-Allison was being constantly shut up and talked over
-Adam getting really right wing and racist
-The show became mostly ads
-Hearing his dumb kids' drops all the time was giving me a migrane
-General shittyness

So, is it any different now?

Ez fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jul 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Medullah posted:

Well, Alison got fired. Other than that... Nope

Really? She was the only one I liked listening to. What happened?