Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007

ace_beef posted:

God Bald Bryan is the loving WORST. He is so insufferable on the film vault podcast.

This week the topic was "top 5 character unravelings". So you know, characters that have a breakdown over the course of a movie. Bryan's number 3 was some loving GI JOE movie where Cobra Commander turns into a snake. I wish Anderson would just fire him and do the podcast with the producer, Logan, or Mike Carano.

He isn't funny and what's worse is his taste in movies is unbelievably awful.

That and his flickfessions/top 5 essentially consist of reading the films IMDB credits instead of actually talking about the actual film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
If I remember that sketch right a few of the guys were caught sniffing the bikini bottoms as she got changed!

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
The only Carolla podcast I listen to these days is Reasonable Doubt, and yeh the ads in that are annoying too. Mark Geragos always says hes going to try whatever product it is and how useful it would be for him.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
I think I remember seeing (here in Aus) that you may also be excluded if you in the last x months had sex with a sub saharan African, which stuck in my mind because my partner is Zambian.

Obviously due to the massive AIDS problem in that part of the world.