Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TacoHavoc
Dec 31, 2007
It's taco-y and havoc-y...at the same time!

Ez posted:

Each one went on for like 5 minutes and it got annoying.
I disagree. To me these are the best parts of the show, and I would rather listen to two funny people make jokes than listen to how people should feed their kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacoHavoc
Dec 31, 2007

Red posted:

So is he divorced or separated?

He's talked about therapy here and there lately. My guess is that his therapist suggested he stop airing his personal issues out in a public forum where his wife can't defend herself.

TacoHavoc
Dec 31, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

I keep coming back because most of the time I find him funny, but it just keeps getting closer to that point where I'm going to have to unsubscribe.

I see Adam like that inappropriate uncle at family functions. You don't have to agree with anything he says, and he's sometimes offensive to your sensibilities, but worth it for the times he's funny. Use it as practice for "I don't agree with what you say but I'll give you a chance to say it"