Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'm pretty sure I remember Adam mentioning early on how they provided employees with health insurance. That's literally life and death for someone with brain cancer. Anderson is an idiot for expecting him to "stand up" and get himself fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Such a weird project. I sort of get if it was just an animated series that Daily Wire picked up, but including Candace Owens and Megyn Kelly in it should have gotten some of those big names to pull out.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Guarantee Dennis Prager gets a guest role in an episode.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/bitchfacepalace/status/1734276656565756114?t=5mErlUY8eUyCW2Z1BtHttg&s=19

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Moniker posted:

I wish he focused more on family and education