Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
This sounds like death

https://www.cracked.com/article_37470_adam-carolla-is-no-longer-bothering-to-write-jokes.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

holefoods posted:

it’s the cool shoes actually

So Mars Blackmon was right? It's the shoes?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Niwrad posted:

If you're wondering how Adam is doing, he had the weird pervert Tim Ballard on to whitewash the allegations against him for his "child trafficking rescue organization". Basically running interference for a guy who groomed women. Good lord that's a far fall for the Loveline guy.

How long before he just has David Duke on

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bartok posted:

yeah :( ... When I first started listening to podcast I started by searching for ones from comedians I thought were funny on O & A and Howard Stern so it's sadly not the grossest or most illegal thing I've heard on one of those kind of shows where it's just a couple of comedians shooting the poo poo but goddamned if it wasn't Bobby Lee's go to anecdote be it on Jim Jeffries podcast or even early episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience. Would not be shocked if you could find an old episode Adam Carolla or even Loveline where Bobby Lee tells this story.

I saw a YouTube short recently that suggested he'd been walking the story back a bit recently because it was hurting him professionally and people had been giving him poo poo for telling this story so gleefully

(I am not at all defending him, guy's claim to fame is being on diet SNL, followed by appearing in a Joe Rogan video about how awful Mencia us)

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Feb 22, 2024

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Lol

https://www.cracked.com/article_421...source=facebook