Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

WEH posted:

Sonny aint been right since he bonked his noggin off a curb riding his bike without a helmet cos the ol aceman didnt see the point of one

Really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

I no longer care what stupid horrifying bullshit adam has said throughout his rightwing bootstraps blahblah poo poo, the act of abandoning your young child at a hospital, who has a head injury, all by himself to go to a concert is most of the more revolting things I've ever heard of in my entire life

I know I'm sounding dramatic but this just really upsets me

It should.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Why even mention that your son ate poo poo on a bicycle, and that you left him in the hospital with the nanny. wtf

It builds grit, you see.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I remember reading about how Adam pities Ray for having a rent controlled place or something. Like that's a bad thing.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
He's called Superfan because he's a basically a Goon but nobody over there knows what a Goon is.

Spreadsheets and such.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I just subscribe to this thread cause I want hot goss about the Ace Man without having to listen to the show myself.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The relationship advice on Loveline was very good.

It was usually a variation on "maybe don't think 100% with your clit/dick and realize that everyone is a human being so communicate, dangit" but that's what young people need to hear.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Does anyone remember him talking about not caring about video games as he tried buying a PlayStation and Medal of Honor: Pacific as he thought he’d be defending Pearl Harbor but he couldn’t figure out the controls so his sailor just kept dying in an oil fire belowdecks until he gave up?

... No, actually. That's a new one to me.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I hope he doesn't have to sell any cars. :ohdear:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If you got time to lien you got time to clien. :colbert:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Seconding this.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I mean, It's cool that the virus has mutated to the point where it's much less lethal and we have a vaccine, but... a lot of people died and/or have hosed lungs.

A lot of people.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ralph Hurley posted:

Seriously people in that thread are trying to “gotcha” people by pressing them to give a number of how many of the millions who died they actually knew personally. “Oh so you don’t know anyone who died from covid? I thought it was a big scary plague that was killing everyone. Checkmate, sheeple!”

What morons.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I definitely remember him complaining about rich people 's separation from reality

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. He is... Ace-Man (On The Roof.)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

soggybagel posted:

The best part about people like Rogan who move from SoCal is the lies they constantly drop on their way out. He was saying how terrible Los Angeles has become and how its a crime ridden homeless encampment hell hole even though he lived in a gated community that isn't even in Los Angeles County.

Suburbanites say they're from Chicago all the time, I'm not surprised people from other areas do that as well. They got LA over there, and San Diego and San Francisco, and... the Napa valley? That's all they got. Pretty sure.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Passionate.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
/\/\/\ it's still on?

Red posted:

Yeah. With Loveline, it appeared he was trying to provide a public service, but holy poo poo he’s just a huge piece of money-grubbing poo poo who’ll do anything for a buck.

Money, and not being told "no" enough changes a person.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ralph Hurley posted:

Drew was ahead of the curve with HPV vaccines too. COVID broke some brains.

I think that trend may have something to do with Internet/media literacy too, it's just not as common as it should be.

I say this as someone who had a bit of learning to do on that front myself.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I seem to remember reading that Adam is relatively quiet and easy-going off the air? May have been in one of his books, in which case who knows. It's been a while.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Red posted:

Oh god loving dammit, I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKpZDqxVFCI

"There was not a candidate out there this year that represented me."

Which, fair I guess?. We really gotta start getting better ones in general. The bar is so low at this point but everyone keeps tripping over it. Because they're too old. Can't raise their legs that high, gotta do a little shuffle, you see.

Anyway, I am genuinely pretty curious as to how all this Daily Wire Cinematic Universe stuff is gonna turn out. Not enough to give them any money or support, but I am hoping for a glorious train wreck.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Grand Fromage posted:

North Korean animator bent over his tablet wondering what "get it on" means.

He understands mandates, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

JGdmn posted:

I wouldn’t say I knew it wouldn’t last after he said on air how he proposed, but holy poo poo I don’t think Adam has the capacity to be a long term romantic partner.

I don't remember hearing this, but I really haven't listened since he fired Alison Rosen.