Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

Website|Itunes|RSS feed|Youtube Channel

Old thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3439496

The Adam Carolla Show is the flagship PIRATE SHIP podcast on the Carolla network hosted by radio and TV show host, comedian and LITERAL millionaire Adam Carolla. Carolla is probably best known for cohosting 10 magical years of Loveline from 1995-2005 with dear, dear friend and man of exceptional passion Dr. Drew Pinsky.

He started this podcast in February 2009 immediately after the cancellation of the Adam Carolla Show, a morning radio program he hosted on KLSX in L.A. The first year of the podcast was mostly him doing a "poor man's Charlie Rose", sitting down for one on one interviews with an assortment of actors, musicians and the like in his home/garage/warehouse. The show has gradually morphed into a format loosely resembling the morning radio show, with a soundboard, news segments (really just launchpads for rants), interviews with a wide range of personalities famous and fringe, and recurring bits with semi-regular guests such as Dana Gould, Dave Dameshek, and music writer/critic/Rolling Stone editor David Wild. It's recorded most weekday evenings from one of his warehouses full of cars, which he has partly converted into a recording studio.

The podcast is released five days a week Monday-Friday. There are occasional one on one interviews and live podcasts from restaurants, comedy clubs and other venues.

Youtube Channel
On Tuesday evenings, the show is broadcast live on Youtube by the Video Podcast Network, which also features the awesome podcast Comedy Bang Bang and a new show hosted by Norm MacDonald. The full episodes of the Adam Carolla Show are available for watching a few hours after they stream, usually.

The Hosts

Adam Lakers Carolla: Host, professional complainer, literal millionaire
Alison "Becky Honkington" Rosen: Newsgirl, cohost, skilled "Yes, and"-er
Bryan "Bald" Bishop (aka Bald Bryan): Former phone screener on Loveline, engineer on the Adam Carolla radio show, now his primary job is running the soundboard and disagreeing with Adam.

Other Crew
From left to right:
Mike Lynch: Producer
Mike "Dude." Dawson: Producer/Voice Over/Audio/Post Production
Gary Smith: Associate Producer
Chris "Maxipada" Laxamana: Technical Director
Matt "The Porcelain Punisher" Fondiler: Show Summary

A rare picture of the staff together, I have no clue who some of these people are though (I think that's Mike August on the far right):

The Drops (thanks Vykk.Draygo!)

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Reposting this page that explains and links to a bunch of the show's drops. https://sites.google.com/site/carolladrops/drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

The Adam and Dr. Drew Show

Website|Itunes|RSS feed
Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew reunite to take calls (they actually do take a call every once in a while) and talk about whatever's on their minds. There's a good deal of ranting about taxes and old white guy problems, but it often has a later-era Loveline vibe. I highly recommend the shows with guests, they introduce the guests right away and it helps keep the show moving.

They take calls at this number on weekday afternoons when they record the show: 877-564-2326. Watch the Twitter feed to see exactly when: @AdamCarollaShow

The Dr. Drew Podcast

Website|Itunes|RSS feed
Drew hosts this show solo, although Carolla's been on once or twice toward the beginning. Often serious but very intriguing and very good. Dr. Drew punches his mic and talks passionately about mental health, addiction and a broad spectrum of healthcare issues, and often has guests that are experts in the field.

Ace on the House

Website|Itunes|RSS feed
Adam and his old buddy Ray Oldhafer take home improvement questions.

RightClickSaveAs fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 15, 2013

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Ez posted:

I think today was the first time I've ever sided with Adam over Lynette. When he was telling the story about him not being able to go to Sunny's play because he was overworked and tired. We know Adam goes to a lot of school events and whether he likes it or not attends a ton of functions for his kids, and he does do a lot of things to make a lot of money. I think he deserves a pass to miss one play since Lynette presumably would still be there in the audience. My parents almost never went to my school functions, and the same went for a lot of people I grew up with and I don't think it really makes a ton of difference.

Now I assume the conversation didn't go exactly the way Adam described it but I don't think he should be demonized for wanting to skip one school event to rest after driving around California making the big bucks all week.
Yeah he also made the valid point that the kid doesn't care anyway. At that age I don't even remember most of the school things we did, and it definitely didn't matter to me if my parents were there or not. It was just a break from regular school and a chance to horse around with friends as much as we could get away with.

I also don't remember doing much more than having some kind of play for Christmas and maybe one or two other parent-involved things (late in the evening by the way) a couple times a year at the most. I'm sure a lot of it is the rich guy Hollywood school he sends his kids to but it really does sound like the school events are getting out of hand.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

If you haven't yet check out the one with Dana Gould and Greg Fitzsimmons, those two were both great and it was hilarious to hear Dana Gould crack Fitzsimmons' poo poo up. It's an awesome thing when comedians can make each other convulse with laughter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_id3GPmr0c

There was a good run of guests this week. I got really excited when I saw Tracy Morgan's name, but it turns out it was just a call in. I really hope they get that guy in the studio sometime.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

ultraviolence123 posted:

I can't listen to that show, too much Bryan. I really like Anderson, back when the show was on Adam's network, he would recommend a lot of really interesting movies that I never knew about. But too much Bryan and his preteen movie opinions. Every time they play the Baldywood theme, I know it's going to be a mindbogglingly bad BB review. I can understand people not liking Star Trek Into Darkness, but then to say that GI Joe 2 is his favorite summer movie so far... :bang:
It makes me wonder if he's just being a contrarian. I know a part of their thing on the Film Vault was he and Anderson disagreed on a lot of things, but I haven't listened to it in a while, does he usually take weird stances on movies? His reviews so far have felt a lot like a Carolla "review" where he nitpicks a couple things and just blows them way out of proportion.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I want to see Dr. Drew armwrestle this Dr. Life guy.

I've been skipping some of the Adam and Drew shows, but the ones with guests continue to be great. Jimmy Pardo is a guy I haven't heard on someone else's podcast in a while.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Ez posted:

I thought he was pretty funny, his persona is just so over the top I couldn't help but laugh.
The Diceman is such a cartoon character, it's ridiculous and hilarious. I liked how he even had Carolla almost at a loss for words a few times.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Jo Koy is hilarious. I hope he turns into one of the regulars, Adam sure likes him so it could happen.

I completely forgot that Alison dropped that info about her age (on the live podcast with Dice right?). I was blown away, I thought she was joking at first.

Ez posted:

Just watched the Jo Koy episode on YouTube. I've never seen his video podcast before but my favorite part is the visual of Adam, Alison, and the guest sitting together with Bryan off to the side at the little kids table, literally looking up at the people with the real talent the entire time. Then he occasionally plays a drop, smiles and waits for laughter that never comes.
Bryan really is in his own little world over there, where everything he does is hilarious.

To be fair though I like the guy, he has really good timing sometimes. He just has way too much self esteem!

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Just a quick PSA, everyone be vury careful around furral cats.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

SouthLAnd posted:

Anyone watching live tonight? Ice-T(:smug:) and Coco(:barf:) should be on soon?
Aww poo poo! Son! I can't hear Ice T say anything anymore without hearing Paul F Tompkins' impression.

This should be a really good listen tomorrow, I think Ice-T was on once before and was a really good guest.

I always forget about the live broadcast. Hah, just turned it on a few minutes ago and he's explaining his drunken midnight Mangria musings about how a 10 minute walk to a dog is like an hour, because dog years! :pseudo:

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Red posted:

What does that say about Frank Caliendo? He said almost nothing. Even when prompted by Adam, he was pretty brief.
Caliendo just isn't very quick on his feet. He does a ton of impressions really well, but it seems he needs prepared material to really shine. I've heard him do other types of radio before and he's just not that funny on the fly. You can hear him fall back onto John Madden a lot when he doesn't know what to say.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Binton posted:

Anybody else happen to catch Dr. drews podcast with Adams wife today? I skipped through the Jodi Arias stuff because I could give less than a poo poo, but when they start talking about Adams home life at about 24 minutes in.. Hooo boy I kinda feel bad for Lynette.
Hah Drew finally did a show with her? He'd been threatening Adam with that for a while. I'll make sure to check it out.

I haven't listened to the Dr. Drew or Adam and Drew shows much lately. On one of the latest Adam and Drew shows they have Adam's kids on at the beginning, that was pretty cute.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I've always just thought that's how Posehn was in general, he's a pretty laid back guy. This dates way back to one of the first radio things I heard him on, when he did Loveline with Patton Oswalt (they were touring together).

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Carolla's upcoming crowdsourced movie "Road Hard"'s funding campaign is now up on... FundAnything.com? I'd never heard of this until now and was wondering why he went with this over the obvious choices like Kickstarter, until I looked up Fundanything:

quote:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/donald-trumps-fundanything-hires-producer-brad-wyman-aims-to-celebritize-crowdfunding/

FundAnything, backed by Donald Trump and founded by Bill Zanker, has been on the crowdsourcing scene for a month now but aims to set itself apart from IndieGoGo and Kickstarter with the power of celebrity.

:raise: So that's why, it looks like Carolla's movie may be a sort of test run for this new thing.

$10 is the lowest level, for a copy of the screenplay and some kind of website access. $4,000 to be an extra, $10,000 for a speaking role! This sounded like a really terrible idea, but as is usually the case for these things, the barrier to entry is high enough that it shouldn't be an issue.

e:

quote:

$110
**Early Bird Special** Private Pre-Screening with Me and the Cast - Portland / Los Angeles / Seattle
- See more at: [url]http://fundanything.com/adamcarolla#sthash.ZyzN0USK.dpuf

98 left of 100 available [/url]
That's actually pretty cool, I can see that going really fast. As the cheapest person in the world who lives too far away I'm not interested, but if anyone here is a big fan and is nearby that'd probably be worth jumping on.

RightClickSaveAs fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jul 3, 2013

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Well the overall premise sounds interesting, comedian(s) who was(were) famous in the 80s and 90s and got big development deals which have since fallen through have to go back out on the road for a living. But who knows, we'll find out. I'm sure the screenplay will hit the internet as soon as it goes out to the backers so we probably won't have to wait long to get an idea.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Sieg posted:

Speaking role is sold out.
Oh yeah, there was only one available, that makes a lot more sense. I had images in my mind of jackass fans popping up throughout the movie.

Medullah posted:

I think the difference between this and Kickstarter are that he gets the money regardless of whether he hits his goal or not. I think I heard an interview with the guy who runs it, just can't remember if it was Carolla or not.
Indeed, it's like indiegogo in that respect. I'm not a fan of this kind of funding at all, as it opens the door for all kinds of scammy behavior, but in this case I don't think it'll be an issue. Carolla mentioned before that the movie is going to be funded with other sources as well, so I believe it will get made no matter what. I don't think 1 million is enough for even a microbudget indie movie, especially after factoring in the fees and rewards.

Plus, once he starts actually pushing it on the podcast (only a couple mentions so far), I can see it easily passing the goal.

The Bryan Cranston video is great. That guy is the best.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Sieg posted:

What bothers me more than Bryan is Adam's constant repeating. He tells the same stories over and over and over again. Maybe it is just amplified because I listen to Ace on the House, Carcast, Adam and Drew, and ACS.
Oh wow yeah, that's tough. I did this for a while but had to scale it back to just the main podcast every day, and only do Adam and Drew if they have a guest (they're at their best, it's kinda like Loveline when they have a guest on) and the Ace on the House episodes that people recommend here, like the recent one with Snake. That really was a great episode.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

"What can't Adam complain about" is basically like an Adam Carolla rant jukebox at this point. Something to do with public bathrooms? Pull up D12 - "People who don't flush the urinal"!

I miss the ones like zip ties - this was a while ago but someone asked him to complain about zip ties once and he went off about them for like 10 minutes, it was pretty impressive.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I might be crazy but I'm really looking forward to the Yakov Smirnoff episode. If I heard him right, it's going to be recorded tonight, which should mean it will be tomorrow's episode. Chances are it could be wildly disappointing but I'm hopeful!

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

And it was at the end, so he didn't stretch it too much. It's so weird that he keeps making people rehash the same bits, you'd expect him to have better comedic instincts than that, especially with all his complaining about things being hosed out and how dumb people like repetition. I think a lot of it is he gets so much personal enjoyment out of doing these same things.

Jo Koy is a hilarious guy though, and the rest of the show was gold.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Oh man yeah a Jim Jefferies podcast would have been a great fit. He just doesn't seem that motivated to expand the network that way. A perfect example of this is Jay Mohr's podcast, when Mohr first started it at one point he was very interested in doing it under Carolla's network, but Carolla's team (I think it was Mike) dragged his feet too long and Jay Mohr ended up just starting his own thing.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Veskit posted:

So quick to come back and sing praises, but the Cranston interview/announcement was loving spectacular.
It couldn't have ended better. They really committed to the whole thing too, I love that.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Boinks posted:

I loved this weeks podcasts, all were solid. I thought yesterday that Jay Mohr was gonna sweep Blah Blah Blog for sure, then Alison does it instead, crazy!

edit--> Wow, yesterday's show with Larry Miller is a must-listen-to show.
Last week was really strong. The Amazing Jonathan was kind of weird, I don't know much about the guy, but at least he chimed in a lot.

I'm liking the 1 on 1 interviews this week, it was really good to hear from Larry Miller again.

I gave in and donated to the Road Hard campaign. The video updates should be really entertaining, at the least. One thing I've noticed is the crazy amount of rewards that have been added to and changed since the start of this. Kevin Hench brought up a good point on today's podcast, asking if he realized what kind of time he's promised to give out over the next year or so. I've seen a lot of Kickstarter projects seriously overdo it with physical rewards, I hope his money managers/whoever put this all together know what they're getting into. It's gotta end up costing tens of thousands of dollars for all the physical rewards and parties and stuff they have planned at this point, if not pushing up into a hundred thousand.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Veskit posted:

The story Dianne farr told about Adam hanging out Drews kids to dry loving cracked me up so hard today. Great episode today and hopefully it gets Tom Lennon on more cause he was great too.
Holy poo poo that was hilarious, I'd never heard that story before. I also didn't know Tom Lennon went back so far with him either, I could listen to Babydoll Dixon stories all day. I love Tom Lennon, but never even thought about him showing up on the podcast. I just assumed he was one of the guys who wouldn't pop up.

Does anyone else notice how Adam seems to get funnier when a smart and talkative woman like Diane Farr is on the show? Not to say he's not funny already, but the energy just seems different. I remember this happening on Loveline and the podcast before with great guests like Pam Adlon.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Speaking of Bryan, he pissed Adam off just a little on today's show and got burned pretty hard, not just by Adam but also by a caller. "How's it worked out for you? How much money do I pay you?" :iceburn:

Also Bryan was an English major in school... why does that not surprise me at all.

It's about 37 minutes in.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

That picture from the first post shows 9 people who work directly for him, those are all of the regular podcast staff I believe. A lot of them work on the other podcasts as well. Then there are all the ancillary people, a couple who get mentioned on occasion (Gary "Half-Tard" and Adam's personal assistant Matt) but I'd imagine there are at least several others that work at the garage and on the cars and all that who we never hear about. So I'd be thinking he's gotta have around 15-20 himself.

Niwrad posted:

Bryan does poo poo on a lot of stuff though. Adam will make a funny generalization and Bryan will always chime in with that one anecdote to disprove it. It's not that Bryan is wrong, it's that the show is about comedy. And making sweeping generalizations is part of that. So when Adam starts a rant on say beaches banning dogs, it hampers the comedy when Bryan jumps in to say that a local beach he goes to allows them. It's just a smug passive-aggressive thing to do and I don't know how Adam keeps his cool around it.
Adam really likes Bryan, you can tell. He has a big old soft spot somewhere on his bitter shell of a body for him especially. Yeah Bryan can be very smug and dismissive of stuff, and it was this and the tone he used that got Adam pissed at him the other day. And hey I actually really like Bryan, I'm just sayin.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

The Experiment posted:

What's the deal with the sniffing thing that Adam always does?
Oh man, that's a funny story actually. He does it as a punctuation for any profound, witty or insightful thought; the louder and longer the sniff the more deep the knowledge he just dropped. I think someone else here can elaborate better, but basically the funny part is it's something Anderson from Loveline started, then at some point Bryan got Carolla to start doing it.

Great story, I know.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Ez posted:

Man Jimmy is such a funny, smart, interesting guy. I loved his call today and I'm so impressed by his stunt. I really wish he could be on the show once in a while but he's probably the busiest person on the planet.

"Adam: How was this first pitched to you?
Jimmy: it was originally a rape!"

Goddamn that made me laugh.

EDIT: Oh, and gently caress Dennis Prager
Yep, I tapped out about 10 minutes into Dennis Prager's segment today. I was going to give it a shot because I'd never listened to him before, but there's just something about his voice and the way he speaks. I feel like I'm listening to AM radio and I have this visceral reaction. Carolla bloviates on a lot of the same subjects, and I'd imagine not as informed as Dennis Prager does, but Carolla at least works in some dick jokes now and then or something. Dennis Prager makes me feel like I'm being preached or lectured at.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Oh man since Bryan's stupid sound machine seems to be fixed, he'd better have captured some drops from that awesome Dude-off between Dawson and Diamond Dallas Page, the wrestler guy who was guest today. It's about 1 hour 14 minutes in.

Also Allison is genius, she's the one who got it started.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

It's probably safe to say he has very little to do with the booking. I think that's Mike Lynch's department.

It was a good interview, Corey Taylor knows how to string sentences together unlike some rock stars who are total duds on air. I've heard him interviewed before and he always has interesting stuff to say. I was kinda disappointed they didn't talk more poo poo about ICP though. Those guys were on Loveline at least a couple times so I thought Carolla might have some stories, and I'm really curious what the frontman of another band that uses a, shall we say, theatrical flair really thinks about two rapping clowns.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Niwrad posted:

Adam has talked lately about how hosts don't know their guests work. How he'll go on a show and the person will know nothing about him. He uses Jimmy as a counter and talks about how he reads the book or watches a movie before the guest comes on.

Then I realize that Adam has never watched Breaking Bad. The critically acclaimed show his friend who helped him raise over a million dollars stars in.
Breaking Bad, The Wire, Deadwood (he must have had one of the million character actors from Deadwood on at some point right?), Southland, Californication, all very popular and/or critically acclaimed shows he's had major guests on from and he hasn't watched a second of. Which other big ones am I forgetting?

I'm still pissed that he had on Herc from The Wire and it was never even mentioned!

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Ez posted:

I don't remember if it was a racial thing, I don't think Adam said anything that bad this episode. Probably just another drunken fan, Adam seems to attract them. Other than that I have 2 thoughts on today's episode:

1. Holy poo poo Brad Williams is hilarious
2. Out of all of the jokes Adam repeats constantly the "Oprah on the cover of her magazine" one is now the one that annoys me the most. Holy poo poo we get it, it's not funny, stop bringing it up.
Yeah I was wondering if anyone else was able to piece together what happened. It sounded like drunk more than offended, but he was singling her out as he is apt to do when he has a black fan in the crowd, and at one point it sounded like the boyfriend got involved and was yelling stuff too and also got kicked out? All I could make out from the yelling was "It's OK, I can take a joke" or something along those lines shouted in a very drunk fashion. Really I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more, his live podcasts are very loose and people are hammered and he engages with the crowd a lot, which seems like a bad idea when people are getting that sloppy.

Brad's great, but yeah it made me do a double take when Carolla cited him as one of the comedians who doesn't talk about his physicality.

The Greg Proops show was good too. I love Greg, someone earlier mentioned how it's always the 1980s in Carolla's mind, Greg gleefully pointed that out about Carolla's choice of examples for mall stores.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I never noticed that Oprah was on the cover of every single one of her magazines until I heard him point that out, and now it bothers me every time I see one in a store.

He's run it into the ground, but it really is a tremendous blowhardy thing to do. The best are the ones where she has more than one picture of herself, like Oprah with younger Oprah, Oprah with thinner/fatter Oprah, multiple Oprahs wearing different colors. It's insane, it's like a parody but without a trace of irony. If you were doing this as a sketch, someone would tell you to tone it down a little, it's too ridiculous

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Drunkboxer posted:

Oprah is an evil billionaire and Adam is a hero for fighting against the power.
Your sarcasm is duly noted but doesn't change how ridiculous those covers are

dont make me post more, I'll do it, I swear I will

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Oh my god it just keeps going

This one is still my favorite

She's got her arm around herself. You can't make up this poo poo

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I'd be surprised if they got divorced, they've got a lot tied up together. Also do things really seem that bad from what you guys have heard? I haven't been listening to all the podcasts, the only one I keep up with is the main show, but the last Dr. Drew show with Lynette where she talks about their problems didn't seem that bad to me. I mean her biggest example seemed to be that he didn't listen to her when she was trying to talk to him about Homeland (another show he doesn't watch). I know, it's just a symptom of a greater problem and all, but really? That doesn't sound like a horrible marriage, what couple doesn't have communication problems? It just doesn't strike me as something that would necessarily lead to a divorce.

But obviously I don't know the full story, who knows what's going on that's not being recorded in one of the 4 or 5 podcasts. For example, as Lynette mentioned in that show, they're in the process of moving to another house, and Carolla's only briefly mentioned that fact as an aside to something else he was talking about. It just hasn't come up as a topic, which is kind of bizarre. Moving is a big deal to most people, especially when you have a huge custom built house you're moving out of.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I think it goes broader than just movies, I'm also convinced that Bryan was that guy in college who, whenever the professor would misspeak about something minor, would have to raise his hand and correct them: "Did you mean 'x'"?, when literally everyone else there who was sane knew exactly what they meant and just wanted to move on with the class.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I love that Jimmy Kimmel banned him from attending the screening of the last episode because he'd only watched the first.

Alison didn't spoil anything, the closest it comes to spoilers is Carolla mentioning that people were tweeting him stuff like "he died doing what he loved, or something" which is pretty vague.

I'm gonna get poo poo for this but I'm kinda with him here. The finale was a big deal and a lot of people have seen it and are going to talk about it. Now I don't think you should spell out the ending, so I disagree with him on that point, but discussing it generally I'm totally for, and that's what Alison did. That's the kind of news stuff that totally belongs in her segment.

What Fun posted:

Now I have to be on guard listening to this stupid podcast while I wait for Netflix to stop dropping King of the Hill and start updating Breaking Bad.
Yeah that's going to be tough, if you use any sort of social media or go on the internet... Netflix takes forever to put stuff up. Good news though, I doubt it will come up on the podcast again as he'll probably never see the rest of the show!

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Veskit posted:

I forgot to come back say that Fug Lee Snowbank is probably one of my new favorite bits they've done in a long loving time. That was great, and I wish it was a sitcom.
I also liked the 10 minute buttplugs jag he went off on. I can't remember which episode it was though, I think it was last week sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Man his live shows are getting really rowdy. He should stop encouraging them so much and nip that poo poo in the bud before he has people walking up on stage or something.