Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I checked out some episodes of the Film Vault based on the posts here. Has Bryan's tumor come back? He's having a hard time pronouncing his consonants, and it's... sad? to hear. :(

Yeah I noticed that too in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15bIgeMzbIs

Very sad if it means what we all think it means. I wasn’t always a huge fan of BB but ATEOTD he’s clearly a good guy and didn’t deserve such a Kafkaesque medical situation. :(

But regardless, the video I linked is super interesting if you’re into old Loveline lore and especially if you’re a fan of Anderson’s antics on LL and how he clashed hilariously with Adam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

Ralph Hurley posted:

Didn’t he already make a lovely mr birchum cartoon like 20 years ago? Or am I misremembering something from crank yankers?

Yes he tried to get one on Fox in 2012 and got really close but they bailed last minute for some reason.* I heard them play the short animatic audio on the podcast and it sounded like it would’ve been a garbage show.

*The reason was likely that the show sucked rear end and wasn’t remotely original.