Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Good grief, Bald Bryan has the worst taste in movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Do you watch the film vault? It serves to confirm this in spades. Also he is anti funny, like darkness is the absence of light. I really wish it was just Anderson and Logan. They're the only reason I keep listening.

I can't listen to that show, too much Bryan. I really like Anderson, back when the show was on Adam's network, he would recommend a lot of really interesting movies that I never knew about. But too much Bryan and his preteen movie opinions. Every time they play the Baldywood theme, I know it's going to be a mindbogglingly bad BB review. I can understand people not liking Star Trek Into Darkness, but then to say that GI Joe 2 is his favorite summer movie so far... :bang:

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

At least he's offering some cool stuff vs a lot of the other crowd funded projects. I'm in for $25. A shirt and a DVD together would cost that much anyway. Plus, the Bryan Cranston video was pretty funny.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I'm on the edge of my seat for Bryan's upcoming Baldywood review of The Lone Ranger, followed by him recommending something either impossibly popular that everyone on Earth and the neighboring planets has seen, or, some other big budget western like Wild Wild West.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

John Salley is just delightful. Loving his appearance.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I was at the Minneapolis show that was recorded for today's podcast... Bryan has a permasmug look on his face the entire time he's on stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Tom Barnard is pretty much everything that Carolla screams about when discussing hack radio, minus the techno music in the background. The guy I work with thinks Tom is god, so I end up hearing the last half of the show whenever I'm at my desk. It's horrible. 85% of it is classic rock and weather updates, then his co-host talks about local news followed by Barnard saying something racist. His nationwide claim to fame is that when Stern came to the Twin Cities in the mid 90s, Tom Barnard beat him every time in the ratings. I'm happy I went to the first show last Friday. The crowd was great there. Listening to both podcasts, the crowds were great at both shows. Minneapolis loves Carolla.