Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I listened to her show regularly a few years back - I remember it being not terrible. Details escape me, but basically she spent her time talking about her kids and giving a second perspective on Adam's family based rants. I am a parent of twins so maybe that is why I thought her children centric shows were tolerable, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Veskit posted:

I'm back to listening to the show now that I have a job that lets me, and I must say the story of Ray being with Chris's ladyfriend and the reveal of how Snake dealt with it was loving gold. I still don't get why everyone hates bryan though, I think he brings more good than bad. Also Baldywood is probably something adam wants more than Bryan.

I don't think Bryan is terrible, per say, but I do think that he tries way too hard to contribute - and that certainly does get annoying once you become a daily listener to the podcast. I wish he would "know his role" and only pipe up when he has something pertinent to say, or when he is called upon, like producer Anne (Ann?) used to do during Adam's loveline days. The fact that she spoke sparingly and did her job well speaks volumes about her. Also, I thought her role plays with Adam were some of the funnier stuff to come out of that show

Hot Dog Day #82 fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 3, 2013

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
This may be an inane question, but do other fans dislike Bryan as much as people here do? My only exposure to fans of the podcast comes from this thread on SA, so I don't know if we're in our own little bubble or if most people share our opinion.