Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The surfer with the golden voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Andrew Dice Clay makes Adam look like an SJW. Holy crap.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

RightClickSaveAs posted:

The Diceman is such a cartoon character, it's ridiculous and hilarious. I liked how he even had Carolla almost at a loss for words a few times.

I'm pretty sure I could hear Alison blushing a few times.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Dave's my favorite returning guest now that Larry isn't on anymore.

On the other hand, I cant stand DAG anymore.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I just listened to that episode and loved it. Both guys are so drat sharp and I thought the skits were consistently funny, I mean look what Jo did with the Deacon Jones clip. I thought we'd just hear the clip again and Adam ranting about it for 20 minutes like we've all heard before but Jo turned it into comedy gold.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I'm listening to the Larry Miller episode now and the Hypothetical Road Trip Game is so heartwarming :)

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

His writing on Deadpool is pretty good.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I just tried and there's no option for state. Kinda weary on that.

Also I've never done this crowd funding thing before, do I have to pay right away or just if the goal is met?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Well I went in for the DVD and T-Shirt and it immediately took the money from my Paypal account. Maybe they refund it if they don't meet the goal. :ohdear:

Or maybe he'll make the movie regardless of how much he raises through crowd funding and everyone that contributed will get the gifts.

edit-->

quote:

Thank you, my friend, I can assure you that your contribution will go toward the funniest parts of this film, and not wasted on craft service or booger sugar. You’ve gone above and beyond, and there’s no more an individual could give to a project, unless, of course, you’d like to spread the word to friends and coworkers.

Thank you and mahalo

Ace

Boinks fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 3, 2013

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Also the 'ohhh sweet irony' drop was well placed.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Veskit posted:

Save the hosed out PF changs restaurant host bit, todays episode was totally awesome and worth a listen to.

That podcast had a great interview too. No rants from Adam and it was really interesting.

The PF Chang bit was worth it for the Pai Gow joke.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I loved this weeks podcasts, all were solid. I thought yesterday that Jay Mohr was gonna sweep Blah Blah Blog for sure, then Alison does it instead, crazy!

edit--> Wow, yesterday's show with Larry Miller is a must-listen-to show.

Boinks fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Aug 13, 2013

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Ez posted:

The fact that Bryan thinks Dark Crystal sucks just proves that he's a loving moron who has 0 taste in movies.

God drat. This is a new low for him.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

It was the early 80s, all fantasy looked like that.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

She took the kids and "left" him because hes being a sperg.

She spent 2 hours making fish tacos for him and the first thing he said was that he'd rather have white fish next time. Most of their fighting seems like typical 'men think logically, women emotionally' stuff, they could easily work it out if he didn't work so much. I think its strange that she's willing to be so open about this family issue on his podcast network.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The DVDs are 50-75% cheaper and you can rip them to watch them on any device you want. :)

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I don't think its too big of a deal. Doesn't everyone want kids who look like them?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Actually I see children as something to pass my genes and my comic book collection down to.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I've met Foley once too and he's my hero. Dude is awesome in every way.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I want to believe that DDP and Adam were responsible for the Giants game last weekend :(

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Ever since someone here mentioned the 'laughs while he talks' thing I cant stand him either. It's like the FedEx arrow of suck.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Thanks for the warning. Not that I watch that show but I'm sure other posters will appreciate it.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Red posted:

Why was Adam poor growing up? I thought his dad was/is a psychologist or psychiatrist or something. Didn't he give Ray therapy for like 15-20 years?

He always says that his parents were in 'saving money mode' instead of 'making money mode'. I think they were just really cheap.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

McJuicy posted:

What does JV mean?

Dude that is so JV.

Junior Varsity.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Penn's Sunday School finally updated. 5 new episodes to download :stonk:

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

vote_no posted:

Something's going on with your podcast manager; I've been getting them weekly without issue.

I don't have one, I've been downloading them from the website, which they hadn't updated for weeks. I still saw them on my feed but couldn't figure out how to download them.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Less liberal fanaticism, more complaining about Bald Bryan please.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

He's the original hobo with a golden voice.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Is he really deaf? Dude never breaks character.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

vote_no posted:

It's Josh Gardner.

Ahh I thought they might be the same guy because of the album endorsements. I didn't know he was also the guy from Gerhard Reinke's Wanderlust.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Veskit posted:

Has Adam talked about the Superbowl in any podcast yet? If so which one? Curious to see his reaction.

I know beforehand he said that he would bet on the Broncos winning. So that explains the outcome.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

His complaints are pretty tame, I think he's stretching to find something to complain about. I'm expecting it to be a good show and looking forward to it.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I thought it was just other podcasters chipping in for that.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Well he's not really begging for money, he's selling tickets to a live podcast/concert with special guests. The prices aren't really that bad either, $50 for the cheap seats is on par with a rock concert.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Yeah I'm loving substitute Alison, the DAG episode was great.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The editing on Catch a Contractor makes me dizzy. I just want the camera to sit still for more than 2 seconds.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

So glad Catch a Contractor is going to be an hour. Hopefully I won't get dizzy watching it now.

Although the last couple episodes haven't been as bad.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The ones with Brad(am) Williams were funny.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Kevin Smith puts his at the beginning, where it's easy to fast forward through them. But it makes more sense to do live reads where lazy people won't bother fast forwarding past them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Adam mentioned on the podcast that he's selling his extra Not Taco Bell Material hardcovers, signed and delivered, for $10. The address is on his website.

I hadn't picked this one up yet so I'm pretty happy.