Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Ez posted:

I can't believe how much better the show was without Bryan today. It was so refreshing to not hear lovely drops constantly and him chiming in every 5 seconds with an unfunny joke, stifling his own laughter as he says it. It was a brave sacrifice his father-in-law made so we can have a break from him.

Posehn didn't seem like he was too interested in being there, he didn't participate much. He's so funny, it's a shame.

He was pretty light on last Thursday's Comedy Bang Bang too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Ez posted:

Holy poo poo they did that bit AGAIN? Leave it to Adam to find funny, creative people and force them to do the same unfunny poo poo over and over.

At least it was short, and I did get a chuckle from the Kobayashi bit that preceded it.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Ez posted:

It's pretty impressive that they managed to find the world's most boring, unfunny, tedious, silent, uninteresting radio personality for the show today. Even Adam seemed pretty unimpressed and annoyed by him during the show.

Almost rivaled Elliott Gould...

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Saint Jimmy posted:

Why in the world would they record a show at a hooters? The background talking was very distracting.

They sell drinks there, one would presume Mangria drinking was the main idea.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

RightClickSaveAs posted:

That's good news. Now maybe they'll show more of the actual building process. Right now it fees like 10 minutes of catching the guy followed by a quick 5 minute time lapse of the work being done.

Jo Koy hosted today's show in place of Adam. It's really really funny, the guy is great.

Yeah, it's really good. Sort of looking forward to the next guest host, whoever that'll be. :allears:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Man, these guest host episodes are really nice. Someone needs to convince Adam to make it like a monthly feature or something after the movie is over and done with.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Sonny had some poignant thoughts I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

HotCarl posted:

He announced on twitter that he'll be taking his podcast indie. Which is odd, since he and Adam just started another podcast together, right?

Wrong Miller. PO'dcast is with Dennis Miller.