Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I dunno about Florida, I know Texas because it's popular for expats to move their US residency to a PO box there so they don't have to pay state taxes (federal you already don't have to pay unless you make a ridiculous amount of money).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'm glad I spent an inordinate amount of time on awful DSL building my own Loveline archive before Giovanni poo poo all over it.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Everyone just says the main city of their metro area, nobody knows or cares about what specific little suburban division you're in. Except occasional weirdos from the city proper who get super offended if you say you're from the city when actually you live two blocks across the arbitrary line.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

UP AND ADAM posted:

Irvine, 63
Pomona, 63
Riverside, 63
Santa Barbara, 63
Long Beach, 63
Tustin, 63

Mattress in laaaaaaaanes

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Can't wait to get the Aceman's hot takes on passion fruit in 2023!

It's a passionate, passionate fruit.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Cached Money posted:

lol Adam blocked me on twitter

What'd you say

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

He's on Fox News all the time too. Drew's fall makes me sadder, Adam was always a dumbass he just used to be funny. Drew I respected and got me through some things as a teen.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

I'm like... 5' 12".... almost 6'.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Red posted:

Even when Drew got into the podcasts, apparently he still had a full time job as a physician? I'm not sure, but Adam referred to 'rounds' and stuff.

Yeah, he was still a real doctor, not a love doctor. Loveline was after work, he originally did it as a public service and I don't think he was even getting paid in the beginning.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Drew, please.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Qanon factory, not a qanon warehouse

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

I remember Bryan pushing back some when I used to listen, but that was ages ago. He always seemed all right. Adam did legit help him when he had cancer and made his career so I can see him having a lot of complicated feelings there.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

I think it's pretty normal for performers to have their on air and off air personalities that are quite different. I can believe Adam's an rear end in a top hat but also if you're hanging out he's just normal and talking about cars or whatever instead of complaining about foreigners or whatever the podcast is now.

I remember Loveline era discussions of him not speaking much off air. The never shuts up thing is performing mode. Or was 20 years ago anyway.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

What's the link? It doesn't load.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Comedy factory not

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Not the exhibits but some artifacts in a dusty box in the back of the basement

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

pangstrom posted:

I have never been so morbidly curious and absolutely disinterested at the same time

I'm not going to be able to help myself from watching the first episode. As long as I can get it without having to touch the poop anyway.

I suspect it'll just be loving boring instead of a trainwreck worth laughing at.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

North Korean animator bent over his tablet wondering what "get it on" means.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Joke import/export business

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Love a good mason jar call.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Riptor posted:

alimony factory, not an alimony warehouse

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Doctors seem especially prone to it, I think having a genuine expertise can sometimes go bad and lead you to think that well I am great at heart surgery so therefore I must be a genius so therefore I understand politics too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Violent J on Loveline was always a great night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OqH_rbHexc