Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Seems like Dr. Drew has been hitting the antivax poo poo pretty hard. I hope Dr. Bruce AKA Dr. Spaz didn't turn out to be a huge piece of poo poo too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

https://x.com/DEADLINE/status/1730276631598788848?s=20
I really hope Danny Trejo is just one of those actors who never says no to any project like Eric Roberts or Forest Whitaker.

bartok
May 10, 2006

holefoods posted:

Patrick Warburton? Come on Sampson, don’t do me like that.

I feel like he's always been a secret Republican like Vince Vaughn.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Ralph Hurley posted:

Didn’t he already make a lovely mr birchum cartoon like 20 years ago? Or am I misremembering something from crank yankers?

Mr. Birchum is older than that he's been doing the character since his Groundlings days.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Niwrad posted:

Guarantee Dennis Prager gets a guest role in an episode.

he shows up as himself to teach Mr. Birchum a valuable lesson that it's okay to rape your wife

bartok
May 10, 2006

https://x.com/dailywireplus/status/1731785864970219665?s=20

bartok
May 10, 2006

Medullah posted:

GUYS WHAT IF A WOLF WAS VEGAN

That's not even an original joke. There is a vegan lion joke in the Popplers episode of Futurama.

bartok
May 10, 2006

WEH posted:

I look forward to this somehow getting like five seasons

at least it's on The Daily Wire's streaming service and not sandwiched between Bob's Burgers and Family Guy on Fox

bartok
May 10, 2006

beepo posted:

Say what you will, but that is better than what Thomas Middleditch did.

Silicon Valley is a cursed show.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I remember back in the early days of podcasting whenever Bobby Lee was a guest on a show he'd always tell the same story about sleeping with a 13 year old child at a Tijuana brothel.

bartok
May 10, 2006

yeah :( ... When I first started listening to podcast I started by searching for ones from comedians I thought were funny on O & A and Howard Stern so it's sadly not the grossest or most illegal thing I've heard on one of those kind of shows where it's just a couple of comedians shooting the poo poo but goddamned if it wasn't Bobby Lee's go to anecdote be it on Jim Jeffries podcast or even early episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience. Would not be shocked if you could find an old episode Adam Carolla or even Loveline where Bobby Lee tells this story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Lake of Methane posted:

I’m working my way at through 2003 Loveline and so far have two ponderables:

1) Jesus christ was radio host ‘Mancow’ a horrible person in the right place for the politics of the time.

2) At one point they had director James Mangold on to promote his movie “Identity.” Adam seemed to be kissing a lot of rear end and they generally got along.

Seventeen years later James Mangold directed “Ford v Ferrari”, a story that Carolla has repeatedly said should be made into a movie over the years. Yet, AFAIK, he was completely absent from the production and I’ve wondered if there was some specific backstory for why.

Adam Carolla pivoted into becoming a right wing grifter who alienated most if not all of his famous friends. That's okay because he's replaced them with the likes of Dennis Prager, Chris D'Elia, TJ Miller, and Alan Dershowitz to name a few.