Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Welp, signed up for the raptr thing and what do you know, top 9%. Elite, bitches!

So uh, if I attach it to an existing account I'm guessing I get a free xpack, but not the 30 days? I'm willing to accept that, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Hm. So. What do I do if I've lost my authenticator thing?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

It's a shame that this game has such a robust Wardrobe feature with lots of options, because I'm probably only ever going to be dressed like this:

http://imgur.com/R4nxgef

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

So I played basically right when the f2p came out and you could get that awesome raptr free expansion deal thing.

Is there anywhere that has catch up information? I seem to always pop into this game once or twice a year.

• Locked thread