Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~

Chyea posted:

Is it possible to add the Raptr game time/expansion to an account made at launch?

I don't know, I added the Raptr expansion to my account and it upgraded it but didn't give any game time. So I think it only includes game time on new accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
you're welcome
pay it forward~
Yeah they are still doing the giveaways. Says 3000+ remaining and 39 days left.

Also Raptr does import your time played from Steam, in case you bought the Steam version originally and have your hours tracked from that. Otherwise you basically need to run Raptr and "play" (run) Rift for 8 hours.

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
you're welcome
pay it forward~
How is the state of PvP? Is it unbalanced, and can I gear up for PvP by playing PvP? If it is just something on the side that no one takes seriously I'll still play again for the PvE, I just miss having an MMO with good PvP. Don't think I've had that since WoW season 2/3 arena in TBC.

• Locked thread