Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Is anyone else leveling 50-60? Questing by myself is boring :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Internet nerds told me IA's 50+ weren't nearly as efficient.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Berious posted:

Well accounts that have never subbed. My ancient trial account added the free month just fine.

I had an old account that I used to subscribe with. I didn't have SL but after doing the Raptr giveaway I was given SL and 30 days of play time.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Midrena posted:

Yeah, from what I read, before this the codes were giving away 30 days to all accounts for a while (and they even stacked, so you could throw on 4+ codes in one account like some guy on Reddit who did that before Raptr put his IP on a restricted list or something so he wasn't able to do it anymore on new Raptr accounts he made), but they changed it so that the codes don't give 30 days anymore. Trion also took away all extra stacked time, though they did leave people with the first 30 days.

Edited: I grammar so good.

Oh! I was unaware they had changed it since I did it.

Suckas :smugdog:

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

deimos posted:

Does no one read patch notes?

No, they do not.

• Locked thread