Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

Kyrosiris posted:

No, I got the 30 days on my account, basically same as adding a time card.

I don't know if there was a different reward and they changed it, but as of last night an existing account does not get time, just the expansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

Kreczor posted:

So I checked if I was eligible for the raptr rewards before actually installing the client - it registered my playtime through steam. :smug: Now my warrior looks ridiculous.

Yeah, similar happened to me, I had played back when the game first launch, Steam had recorded my playtime, and I was instantly in the top 3% of Rift players on Raptr.

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

Kyrosiris posted:

Your count of credits are now available in your account management page.

Neat thing that I wasn't aware of - everyone who has subscribed in the past is also getting credits for their past subscription time (180 a month for the first 12, 90 a month for months 13-18, and 45 a month for every month after 18).

Is this something that's happening after the downtime? I subbed for six months on and off but it currently says I have 0 credits.

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

Hah, they sent out a global message that if you haven't recieved your credits or loyalty you need to contact a GM. But when I try to use the GM window it errors out.

I'm not mad about this or anything it's the first five minutes of a new patch, but it is amusing.

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

King Dead posted:

What happened to Dwarfs' reduced fall damage racial :<

I haven't tried myself, but a friend told me falling damage has been removed from the game, though of course they might have been trolling me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

xutech posted:

I just wanted to play a necromancer (undead pets) but for some reason I can't expand my necromancer tree, I have to spend my talent points on several other classes I don't care about.

I don't know if this is your issue, but you can only have a number of points in one tree equal to your level or your level minus one, I forget which. So you may just have more points than you can put all in Necromancy right now.

• Locked thread