Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
The newest Raptr reward straight up states that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

Erdricks posted:

I'd pay $10 for harb.
I wonder if that's going to be the final price of souls once this hits F2P.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

Krakatoah posted:

So now that the game's gone F2P, will I need to buy Storm Legion to play again or am I fine just downloading the client and going nuts?
You won't have access to the expansion souls, but you're fine for everything else.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

PrinnySquadron posted:

Man this in-game store actually seems useful if it just lets you sell grey items whenever.
The greatest in-game ad of all: allowing you to bypass practically every vendor in-game through the cash shop.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

slogsdon posted:

Is this getting put back on Steam in the future?
Probably when they're done sorting out the Steam Wallet Stuff.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

King Dead posted:

What happened to Dwarfs' reduced fall damage racial :<
No more fall damage since 2.1 (January.)

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
If you redeem a SL code, will that give Loyalty or is it too late for that?

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

Kyrosiris posted:

Yes, they just went down for a hotfix.
It was stupid of them to not have at least some basic AH functionality on free accounts if they were going to sell REX to people.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

Krabkolash posted:

I think it was a bug.
It was that way on the PTS so it was probably intentional and they didn't see how stupid it was before going live with it.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
So I got a Shard of Loyalty from the daily sub gift box (it's apparently not bounded.) Assuming it grants loyalty, does anyone know how much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
Finally got the stupid Raptr pet. Now I can stop keeping the game on while I sleep.

• Locked thread